• Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i luv darren criss biggrin
i've seen him in the AVPM and AVPS and he was awesome
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Questionable Borg

Milkteea
CAN I GET AN AMEN!? classified_fu
I don't watch Glee, but I love Darren Criss, so AMEN!

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
He's the most good-looking of the Glee cast, and by far the sexiest.
I love Darren. As an actor, singer, musician, and just an awesome guy in general, he rocks.
(I really wish I could have made it to NY to see him on Broadway)

I'm also a big fan of Blaine. His character intrigues me, and he lies somewhere between complete sweetheart and complete doofus. Both good qualities in my book.

I also really like his relationship with Kurt. I could go on for pages (and I have before), so I'm gonna leave it there unless anyone is really interested in the details. (If so, ask.)

So... yeah. All that combined pretty much makes Blaine my favorite character. (Though Brad and Mike occasionally give him a run for his money.)

Also, thought you all might enjoy this.

User Image

User Image

(from Space Tour)

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ehhh, he's ok looking, and as far as acting, he seems to be pretty good at it considering he can make a one dimensional character have so many fans. Still I don't think he's the best, (my opinion so don't get all crazy about it) since there is room for some improvement, and no, thats not a bad thing either.

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
garra_eyes
I love Darren. As an actor, singer, musician, and just an awesome guy in general, he rocks.

I'm also a big fan of Blaine. His character intrigues me, and he lies somewhere between complete sweetheart and complete doofus. Both good qualities in my book.

I also really like his relationship with Kurt. I could go on for pages (and I have before), so I'm gonna leave it there unless anyone is really interested in the details. (If so, ask.)

So... yeah. All that combined pretty much makes Blaine my favorite character. (Though Brad and Mike occasionally give him a run for his money.)

User Image

User Image

(from Space Tour)

TELL ME ABOUT IT, AND GIVE ME MORE PICS! emotion_c8 heart
garra_eyes

User Image

User Image

(from Space Tour)

CAN I GET AN AMEN?
heart
Ohmygosh he's actually the most gorgeous human being on the planet 4laugh
Milkteea

TELL ME ABOUT IT, AND GIVE ME MORE PICS! emotion_c8 heart

Okie dokie.

Here. Have some pictures of Darren dancing during the song Boy Toy.

User Image

User Image

And a bonus picture from... to be honest, I don't even remember what magazine this was for...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces