Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Spoilers ahead~

Anyone especially excited for Matt Bomer on Glee? Because I seriously can't wait. That man is hot, and I just really want to hear him sing. Not to mention he's going to be Blainer's big brother.
I'm dreading the fact that we'll have to wait through the 2 month hiatus in order to see him on Glee. :c

And imo, Cooper is kind of a lame name, but Cooper Anderson is kind of ingenious. c;
UGHHHH, I'M SO EXCITED FOR COOPER

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I know! Apparently we are going to have some flashbacks from when Blaine and Cooper where young, so BLAINE DEVELOPMENT. <3

Ladykiller

angelcutie92
I know! Apparently we are going to have some flashbacks from when Blaine and Cooper where young, so BLAINE DEVELOPMENT. <3

Yeah, I'm hoping for a voice over. <33

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
Will that be in tonight's ep? 3nodding
I heartily approve of the name Cooper Anderson, but I'm pretty sure that's just because of the rather large number of fics I've read that mention young Blaine having a crush on Anderson Cooper. (I don't know where that fad came from, but apparently everyone agrees on it.)

Anyway, I am very excited to see Blaine's big brother. Also, we're getting a flashback in that episode! Apparently they're casting young Blaine and young Cooper right now. [x]
arika-toteshi-ka
The episode with Matt Bomer won't air until April.

Tonight's episode is The Spanish Teacher (the one with Ricky Martin), next week is Hearts (the Valentine's Day episode), and the following week is the Regionals episode. After that, glee is taking a break for about a month and a half, and then they'll be back in April (on the 10th? I think?) The episode with Blaine's brother might be that April 10th episode, or it could be one of the other two episodes that airs that month.
angelcutie92

Wow. I'm blind. Didn't even see this. I totally thought I was the one that would be breaking the big flashback news. xd

I just need to go back to sleep...

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
garra_eyes
arika-toteshi-ka
The episode with Matt Bomer won't air until April.

Tonight's episode is The Spanish Teacher (the one with Ricky Martin), next week is Hearts (the Valentine's Day episode), and the following week is the Regionals episode. After that, glee is taking a break for about a month and a half, and then they'll be back in April (on the 10th? I think?) The episode with Blaine's brother might be that April 10th episode, or it could be one of the other two episodes that airs that month.

Definitely not looking forward to that 1 1/2 month break razz ! Thanks for the details xD!!!!

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
O r a l F ii x a t i o n
angelcutie92

Yeah, I'm hoping for a voice over. <33

YES. Voice over would be PERFECT for Blaine.

Dapper Nerd

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm confused. What's the big deal with the name Cooper Anderson?
His name amuses me so much 'coz Anderson Cooper xD

I am curious about more Blaine backstory though :3

Oh, and boo at the hiatus D =
Beady_Skydiver

The significance is this guy.

Dapper Nerd

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
garra_eyes
Beady_Skydiver

The significance is this guy.

Well alrighty then! That guy's kinda handsome...like a lot! I'm ok with this significance.
Episodes start airing on April 3rd after the seven week hiatus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff