Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I've been thinking about what you guys have said, maybe she should have left him, but I thought that her ex- husband was right about saying, " No one is going to love you like I did" But now I believe that she didi the right thing to leave him. 3nodding
    Why would she give him another chance.
    He hit her.
    A man should never hit a woman. Why is that so hard to see for some people?

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm glad Beast left her husband, some poeple have said they would stop and most don't.

I left my dad's house the day I graduated from high school, I was so done witht he abuse. My dad has still never apologized to me, or admitted he ever hurt me.

Dapper Ladykiller

Panda Cuddlez
Okay, I've been thinking about what you guys have said, maybe she should have left him, but I thought that her ex- husband was right about saying, " No one is going to love you like I did" But now I believe that she didi the right thing to leave him. 3nodding

Maybe Will...?
I actually thought they had some chemistry... but maybe thats just me.
I also loved how Ros and Sue both stood by her... which really should have been Will's job.

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Panda Cuddlez
It made me really sad when the Cheerleading Coach left her husband. In my own mind I thought that she should be with him, and that she could forgive him, and that if she gives him one more chance, then maybe he could change smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you're trolling right? considering that's the FOOTBALL coach alone makes me think you're just posting this for lolz of some kind. But replying gets me gold, so whatever.

I will say in case this is some how serious that she did give him a second chance, and he continued to abuse her to the point she slept with a knife under her pillow. No one should have to live like that, ever.

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Krazehcakes
Panda Cuddlez

Maybe Will...?
I also loved how Ros and Sue both stood by her... which really should have been Will's job.

why? he was never involved, he knew nothing of it. she didn't need another man coming in to rescue her, she needed to stand on her own, which she did. they just had her back.

Dapper Ladykiller

RainWashesEverythingAway
Krazehcakes
Panda Cuddlez

Maybe Will...?

why? he was never involved, he knew nothing of it. she didn't need another man coming in to rescue her, she needed to stand on her own, which she did. they just had her back.

They had her back but Will should have also. Just because he's a guy doesnt mean he shouldn't be there to support. Thats the problem with Glee, they forget alot of s**t. (like how Mercedes and Kurt dont even talk anymore but they were so close knit in season one)

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Krazehcakes
RainWashesEverythingAway
Krazehcakes
Panda Cuddlez

Maybe Will...?

They had her back but Will should have also. Just because he's a guy doesnt mean he shouldn't be there to support. Thats the problem with Glee, they forget alot of s**t. (like how Mercedes and Kurt dont even talk anymore but they were so close knit in season one)

Truuuuue, but Glee tends to 'white knight' the straight white able bodied males they have. But you're right they forget tons of s**t, they even admitted that they do. (I miss Kurtcedes friendship so mu-hu-hu-hu-huch crying )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff