Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

Blo0d Feast
Hello Sugar
I'd offer, but I'm already balls-deep in two other Glee roleplays and taking on a third would, I'm pretty sure, kill me.
But good luck in your search!

It wouldn't kill you I'm sure ~

Between full time school and a full time job; I take long enough just getting back to the other two.
Haha but let me think about it. c: Would you be willing to double?
I gotta run to the nursery and pick up a crapton of plants and then transplant the little bastards into my front yard but I'll get back to you soon'ish.

Demonic Lover

Hello Sugar
Blo0d Feast
Hello Sugar
I'd offer, but I'm already balls-deep in two other Glee roleplays and taking on a third would, I'm pretty sure, kill me.
But good luck in your search!

It wouldn't kill you I'm sure ~

Between full time school and a full time job; I take long enough just getting back to the other two.
Haha but let me think about it. c: Would you be willing to double?
I gotta run to the nursery and pick up a crapton of plants and then transplant the little bastards into my front yard but I'll get back to you soon'ish.

Oh yes I'm willing to double, and or triple and what not. But yeah I mean I'm on break at the moment but I go to college 6 hours a day so I'd be understanding.

Demonic Lover

Demonic Lover

Demonic Lover

Demonic Lover

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would love to roleplay with you, something to get my mind off the fact that no one wants to join my Glee Chat Room roleplay. I would invite you to join, but sadly I have yet to figure out how to fit him into the plot of the roleplay, so I just sort of left him out. However, I love Quinn and Joe's relationship, it is downright adorable, though I prefer playing punk Quinn instead of regular Quinn, though I suppose I could give regular Quinn a shot. Unless you can find some way to let me use punk Quinn, like he gets to her before everything with Beth, and she stays the way she is, but stops smoking and gets rid of the piercing, but keeps the pink hair? I do not know, I am just throwing out ideas here. I mean we could also do an outside of Glee roleplay, that is fine too, because I have tons of characters at my disposal, many with the same names, but completely different personalities, well maybe not completely different, but at least somewhat different personalities. So what do you say? Do you want to roleplay with me? I understand if you do not, because, I mean, I am technically only sixteen, but I am mature and can handle mature themes, do so all the time when I read fanfiction. However if you are looking for someone older I completely understand and will simply return to my sulking over my apparent dud of a roleplay.

Demonic Lover

Ice-Cold Snowflake

12,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
There is of course my Roleplaying guild. Johnny Depp, Gerard Butler, and Glee Roleplaying

Ice-Cold Snowflake

12,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
And I'd love to role-play with you

Ice-Cold Snowflake

12,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Blo0d Feast
Yes, you read that right, fellow gaians.
I want to use Samuel Larsen in a roleplay.
Fan of Samuel but not of Glee? [Well between you and me, same here.] I'm perfectly willing to do a roleplay not based around Glee at all.
But, if you're interested, [male or female, any pairings] drop me a Rp.
My only requirements are:
That it be set in 3rd person.
That it be over PMs.
That my partner be literate, and preferably...mature? And Comfortable with mature themes, considering especially if you want to use Quinn. Ha.

I'd love to be part of that

Ice-Cold Snowflake

12,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
San_Katt
I would love to roleplay with you, something to get my mind off the fact that no one wants to join my Glee Chat Room roleplay. I would invite you to join, but sadly I have yet to figure out how to fit him into the plot of the roleplay, so I just sort of left him out. However, I love Quinn and Joe's relationship, it is downright adorable, though I prefer playing punk Quinn instead of regular Quinn, though I suppose I could give regular Quinn a shot. Unless you can find some way to let me use punk Quinn, like he gets to her before everything with Beth, and she stays the way she is, but stops smoking and gets rid of the piercing, but keeps the pink hair? I do not know, I am just throwing out ideas here. I mean we could also do an outside of Glee roleplay, that is fine too, because I have tons of characters at my disposal, many with the same names, but completely different personalities, well maybe not completely different, but at least somewhat different personalities. So what do you say? Do you want to roleplay with me? I understand if you do not, because, I mean, I am technically only sixteen, but I am mature and can handle mature themes, do so all the time when I read fanfiction. However if you are looking for someone older I completely understand and will simply return to my sulking over my apparent dud of a roleplay.

I also would love to join your glee chat room role-play

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces