Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

But that...that's not the real you. Even though it's kind of hard to admit, I kinda liked the Rachel who would go on and on about something.
Sam, I really have nothing to say at the moment since of time I am rehearsing the famous lines of Eponine in the seminal Broadway classic Les Miserables, I do really like to role so I dressed like a French lady and am learnng french =D
Rachel Babra Berry

Theeere's the Rachel Berry we know and love. French? The only language I know is Navi, but those French people have pretty wicked accents. Uh,..should I leave or...? I mean, I don't want to ruin your practice or anything.

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

Theeere's the Rachel Berry we know and love. French? The only language I know is Navi, but those French people have pretty wicked accents. Uh,..should I leave or...? I mean, I don't want to ruin your practice or anything.
It's alright sam! I would always be glad with someone from the Glee alumni to talk to me or anything... well but if you need vocal lessons I'll gladly refuse since I am too learning
Sam tis I

Well...Fi- He seem's like the kind of guy any girl or guy in your case, could fall for. He's just sort of likeabe I guess.
That long...? God, that must be painful...

He is, very likeable. At first I just liked him because I saw him as a knight in shining armour but when I got to know him...I don't know. There's just something amazing about him.

Yeah but...he's willing to be close to me so I'll take what I can get.
Rachel Babra Berry

I think I'll leave the vocal lessons to Mr. Shue, but thank's for the offer, Rach.

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

I think I'll leave the vocal lessons to Mr. Shue, but thank's for the offer, Rach.
Don't worry sammy anytime =D. Look at my new outfit fits eponine in Les Mis! Hope I'll nail on my own xD
lejazzhot_kurthummel

It makes me wonder what's so special about him, but I guess I'm not you and or her and his other ex-girlfriend.
I still think you should tell him about how you feel...
Rachel Babra Berry

I don't think you'll have any problems nailing any song, haha. (:
When's the play anyway?

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

I don't think you'll have any problems nailing any song, haha. (:
When's the play anyway?
xD the auditions is this week, play is 2 months later. How bout you and mercedes?

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

It makes me wonder what's so special about him, but I guess I'm not you and or her and his other ex-girlfriend.
I still think you should tell him about how you feel...
talking bout finn?
Rachel Babra Berry

Good luck on the audition, our whole club will be cheering for you!
*smiles a little goofy* Everything's...perfect, you know?
We finally put behind our difficulties in the past,and in the end I get the girl. (x

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

Good luck on the audition, our whole club will be cheering for you!
*smiles a little goofy* Everything's...perfect, you know?
We finally put behind our difficulties in the past,and in the end I get the girl. (x
Oh my gosh... When did you get so hot? did the stripper thing help? xD Joking about the stripper
Rachel Babra Berry

Hot? I've always been this hot, I mean have you seen my abs?
Er, let's not discuss what happened in Scandals (stripper place). I think my parents monitor my account...

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sam tis I
Rachel Babra Berry

Hot? I've always been this hot, I mean have you seen my abs?
Er, let's not discuss what happened in Scandals (stripper place). I think my parents monitor my account...
xD -hands a dollar-
Rachel Babra Berry

rolleyes
I'm keeping this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items