Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sam tis I

He is your first boyfriend, right? From my experience, first's are usually just that. First experiences. It's not a bad thing to feel that way.

Oh hey, It's not stupid at all.You can't choose who you fall in love with. And as curious as I am now, I won't ask who the lucky dude is, alright? (=

I still feel bad, he's a good guy and I just feel like I've been leading him on. It's not fair on him but I don't want to hurt him either. But I guess I'll hurt him either way.

No you can't and thanks for not prying anymore.

Just...don't tell Mercedes. Don't tell her anything, I love her but she has a mouth on her.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Are you gonna tell Blaine then? In my opinion, that would be for the best. It's better to get it off your chest now then wait for something bad to happen. Like Quinn

It's no problem. Maybe you should tell the guy too?

That's gonna be hard,...I usually tell her everything on my mind. But, I understand. I promise I won't tell anyone, just don't hold this "dirty little secret" anymore than you have to. I don't want you to get hurt either...
Sam tis I

Are you gonna tell Blaine then? In my opinion, that would be for the best. It's better to get it off your chest now then wait for something bad to happen. Like Quinn

It's no problem. Maybe you should tell the guy too?

That's gonna be hard,...I usually tell her everything on my mind. But, I understand. I promise I won't tell anyone, just don't hold this "dirty little secret" anymore than you have to. I don't want you to get hurt either...

I know, I know and I'm going too soon. It's not like we'll really see each other after I graduate anyway. He'll find someone with feelings for him.

No, no, I can't. Not after last time, you weren't around back then Sam. It didn't go down well, we made up but...I just know he isn't interested and I don't want to put anymore of a strain on our relationship. I'm just happy to have him in my life. Plus, he has a girlfriend anyway.

Thanks though Sam, you're being a good friend.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

And I bet Blaine will understand too, he does have another year to think about it. And maybe I'll help cheer him up too.

Are you sure you're gonna be happy watching someone you love holding another person in their arms? I know that feeling Kurt, I've been there before. And I can tell you this, it hurts. A lot. I can't stand to see you go through all that either, Kurt.

That's what I'm here for buddy. Now, do you want to hang out or something? We can go out for some ice-cream or...?
Sam tis I
Dapper Song Bird

Uh...Is this another one of those "fat lips" jokes?
...about five chap sticks a month

No
I was just wondering
to be totally honest I love your lips >///>
Sam tis I

And I bet Blaine will understand too, he does have another year to think about it. And maybe I'll help cheer him up too.

Are you sure you're gonna be happy watching someone you love holding another person in their arms? I know that feeling Kurt, I've been there before. And I can tell you this, it hurts. A lot. I can't stand to see you go through all that either, Kurt.

That's what I'm here for buddy. Now, do you want to hang out or something? We can go out for some ice-cream or...?

That would be nice for him.

I've long grown used to it and accepted it. After seeing how...serious they are about their relationship recently, I've just realised even more that I have to leave them be. I love him so much and I stand no chance.

Ah, maybe later but thanks for the offer.
Dapper Song Bird

Right...I don't usually tell people how much chap stick I use. kind of a hobby, really
lejazzhot_kurthummel

That's really painful to hear, Kurt. I wish I could help...but I still think you should go for it. Your gonna graduate anyway, so why not give that person one last standing ovation? Tell him how you really feel before you dwell on what could have for the rest of your life.

Okay, are you gonna just chill by yourself?
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

That's really painful to hear, Kurt. I wish I could help...but I still think you should go for it. Your gonna graduate anyway, so why not give that person one last standing ovation? Tell him how you really feel before you dwell on what could have for the rest of your life.

Okay, are you gonna just chill by yourself?

I can't because this won't be the last time I see him. There's just too much stopping me, I just can't ruin things.

Yeah, think I'm just going to practice some songs for glee.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

What...? He's gonna go to College too?

Alright, just remember that we're all here for you. The whole glee club. We're your family, okay?
Sam tis I

What...? He's gonna go to College too?

Alright, just remember that we're all here for you. The whole glee club. We're your family, okay?

It's more then him just going to college too but, yes.

I know you guys are. I'm going to miss those of you I don't see anymore when I'm in NY.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

There's plenty of fish in the sea, you'll catch a good reel one day. You're a great guy Kurt, anyone would be lucky to have you. wink

We're gonna miss all of you guys too! Next year sectionals, you guy's better come!
Hey Sam! First off, you're extremely good looking. Seriously, you should get more air time. Including more without your shirt on...say what? 4laugh

Anyways, just wondering plans wise what you plan on doing when it's your time to graduate?
Kaitill

Glad my body can be appreciated,
User Image
and what do you mean by air time? Was there a camera crew at school that I didn't hear about? Because if you haven't heard, we totally rocked at nationals. I'm won't be surprised if WOHN News was there.

Whoa College, hmm...Not sure which school I want to go into yet. I'm kinda dyslexic, so maybe something not to do with all that reading and junk. I've always wanted to visit the Big Apple too, New York seem's like my kind of place!
Sam tis I
Kaitill

Glad my body can be appreciated,
User Image
and what do you mean by air time? Was there a camera crew at school that I didn't hear about? Because if you haven't heard, we totally rocked at nationals. I'm won't be surprised if WOHN News was there.

Whoa College, hmm...Not sure which school I want to go into yet. I'm kinda dyslexic, so maybe something not to do with all that reading and junk. I've always wanted to visit the Big Apple too, New York seem's like my kind of place!

I got to watch the Nationals actually and yes, I agree. It was a fantastic performance. Plus, I adore Meatloaf, so the song choices were superb in my opinion. And from what I have seen of the place, New York is absolutely amazing! Also, just wondering, how is your family doing? I am sure you miss them like crazy being away for so long!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff