• Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
r u seriously kurt??
Sam tis I
Hey Kurt!
I'm just going to ignore that last comment you answered
and instead ask, how you doing, man?

Thank you Sam.

I'm alright, wondering where Finn's gone and I've got some stuff on my mind.

How about you?
honeybeexx
r u seriously kurt??

I am one of the Kurt's on here.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Oh you know that big dopey guy, he's probably just hanging out with Rachel or something.
Uh hey, if you need someone to listen...I can be that person?

Me? I just got back from watching the most awesome movie that was ever created! If you ever plan on going to the Avengers, tag me along. It's just that good. -almost like a manly squeal-
Lezbo? o.o
Lmfao, jk. ^.^
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Oh you know that big dopey guy, he's probably just hanging out with Rachel or something.
Uh hey, if you need someone to listen...I can be that person?

Me? I just got back from watching the most awesome movie that was ever created! If you ever plan on going to the Avengers, tag me along. It's just that good. -almost like a manly squeal-

Probably, I'd just like to hang out with him I guess.

Maybe I mean...you have less understanding of some of the history of what's on my mind. But thanks for the offer.

Ah, I have already seen it. What can I say, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. It was quite a good movie though.
3lainaMiller
Lezbo? o.o
Lmfao, jk. ^.^

Okay...
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Don't you live with the big fella? I thought you guys must have seen each other enough -chuckle-

Well, I'm still here. And who knows? Maybe that's what you need, someone who doesn't know the details. I can always stay quiet?

Yeah, one of the best Marvel Films ever. Did you see any of the beginner stories first though? It would have been super confusing if you didn't see Captain America or Thor first.
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Don't you live with the big fella? I thought you guys must have seen each other enough -chuckle-

Well, I'm still here. And who knows? Maybe that's what you need, someone who doesn't know the details. I can always stay quiet?

Yeah, one of the best Marvel Films ever. Did you see any of the beginner stories first though? It would have been super confusing if you didn't see Captain America or Thor first.

Just because we live together doesn't mean that we hang out very often. Though I cook for us sometimes and we chat.

Maybe...I might take you up on that offer actually. Might be good to get a fresh opinion on it though I expect I know what you're going to say.

I did see them, apart from the Hulk, but that was supposed to be really bad anyway.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

Just because we live together doesn't mean that we hang out very often. Though I cook for us sometimes and we chat.

Maybe...I might take you up on that offer actually. Might be good to get a fresh opinion on it though I expect I know what you're going to say.

I did see them, apart from the Hulk, but that was supposed to be really bad anyway.

I guess...maybe just talk to him at the table next time? You guys are graduating in like what, one more week? Tell Finn you want to spend time with him before you all move away to College.

Haha, do you really know me that well? You don't know until you try, Kurt. (=

That Hulk could have been done better, but it was great still. I heard Black Widow might get her own movie, I can't wait! She's pretty hot.
Sam tis I
lejazzhot_kurthummel

I guess...maybe just talk to him at the table next time? You guys are graduating in like what, one more week? Tell Finn you want to spend time with him before you all move away to College.

Haha, do you really know me that well? You don't know until you try, Kurt. (=

That Hulk could have been done better, but it was great still. I heard Black Widow might get her own movie, I can't wait! She's pretty hot.

We did talk. And he is supposed to be coming to New York with me and Rachel so hopefully we'll still see each other. But you're right.

No, it's just the general consensus.

Ah, you would think so. I did think her hair looked nice though.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

When am I not? Haha, I'm kidding. Everything's good with Finn then?

Maybe your "consensus" about me will change, who know's?

Yeah her hair was longer in Iron Man, but let's talk about those move's! She can totally beat me up anytime.
How are you and Blaine doing C:
Sam tis I

When am I not? Haha, I'm kidding. Everything's good with Finn then?

Maybe your "consensus" about me will change, who know's?

Yeah her hair was longer in Iron Man, but let's talk about those move's! She can totally beat me up anytime.

Not always =p. Yeah, they are.

We'll see but I doubt it.

Her hair looked stupid in Iron Man, I have seen that.

*Rolls eyes* you're such a boy, Sam.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces