Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Rachel Babra Berry
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry
Couldnt agree more Finn... Even though now that I messed my audition, that broadway is more likely impossible to happen, What real IMPOSSIBLE is me FLIRTING with a WOMAN! Gosh Kurt I'm not a Lesbian! I couldnt believe as your bestfriend you could do this to me!

why do you and Finn make it sound like it's an insult to suggest as much Rachel? (sorry that this one wasn't for you Kurt)
its not an insult

bolded as to be clearer on what made it sound like one.

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry
Couldnt agree more Finn... Even though now that I messed my audition, that broadway is more likely impossible to happen, What real IMPOSSIBLE is me FLIRTING with a WOMAN! Gosh Kurt I'm not a Lesbian! I couldnt believe as your bestfriend you could do this to me!

why do you and Finn make it sound like it's an insult to suggest as much Rachel? (sorry that this one wasn't for you Kurt)
its not an insult

he insulted me... Im not a lesbian lol and i would never flirt with a girl no matter how much people like Faberry... and hes my bestfriends aint he supposed to not lie?

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Rachel Babra Berry
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry

its not an insult

he insulted me... Im not a lesbian lol and i would never flirt with a girl no matter how much people like Faberry... and hes my bestfriend isn't he supposed to not lie?

how is it an insult though? being a lesbian or bisexual isn't a bad thing to be.

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry

its not an insult

he insulted me... Im not a lesbian lol and i would never flirt with a girl no matter how much people like Faberry... and hes my bestfriend isn't he supposed to not lie?

how is it an insult though? being a lesbian or bisexual isn't a bad thing to be.

This isnt a discussion... It isn't a bad thing... But he LIED... I love Finn soo I won't ever be bisexual or lesbian
Rachel Babra Berry

That's because you're not the Rachel I know, you're one of the other Rachel's floating around this site and it's still weird seeing so many of you.

The Rachel I do know did that so calm down.

I apologise if I somehow offended you but surely it shouldn't be a problem? Puck jokes that Finn is gay all the time and he doesn't say a thing? Just think about that.
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry

Oh, it's fine.

I understand the point you're trying to make but if you do have any questions, feel free to ask.
Anyone else have an questions?
lejazzhot_kurthummel
Anyone else have an questions?[/quote
um, can we have mexican tonight? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? mrgreen

random note, the human checker thingy gave me 'pumpkin pie' to type in. IT KNOWS MAN
number5player
lejazzhot_kurthummel

random note, the human checker thingy gave me 'pumpkin pie' to type in. IT KNOWS MAN

First things first, Finn, sweetie, you didn't close the quote tag and I almost couldn't read it. Make sure your message isn't between
[quote=] and [/quote].

And I guess we cam have mexican.

The word choice is random, Finn.
lejazzhot_kurthummel
number5player
lejazzhot_kurthummel

First things first, Finn, sweetie, you didn't close the quote tag and I almost couldn't read it. Make sure your message isn't between
[quote=] and [/quote].

OOPS. sorry Kurt! I'll try to be more careful.

YAY, YOU ARE THE BEST! TACOSTACOSTACOSTACOSANDNACHOSWITHEXTRACHEEEEEEEESE

I know but still man, it's a little spooky
number5player
lejazzhot_kurthummel
number5player
lejazzhot_kurthummel

[quote=] and [/quote].

Tacos it is, you're lucky that I don't mind cooking your choice.

If you say so =p.
lejazzhot_kurthummel
number5player
lejazzhot_kurthummel
number5player
lejazzhot_kurthummel

[quote=] and [/quote].

Tacos it is, you're lucky that I don't mind cooking your choice.

If you say so =p.

You know you love 'em too. They got like, all the food groups together, they are perfect food. tomatoes are fruit right?

I know so. =p
number5player

You know you love 'em too. They got like, all the food groups together, they are perfect food. tomatoes are fruit right?

I know so. =p

They aren't bad considering how greasy then can be. And yes, tomatoes are fruit.

But you're helping me clean up the kitchen before the parents get back =p.
lejazzhot_kurthummel
number5player

I know so. =p

They aren't bad considering how greasy then can be. And yes, tomatoes are fruit.

But you're helping me clean up the kitchen before the parents get back =p.

But the grease is where most of the tasty goodness comes from!

DEAL. as long as you don't scold me for getting thirds. or fourths. or fifths >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff