Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I know there are other threads like this, in fact, there appears to be another me on here even but I thought, I'd try and make one of these again and see if anyone wants to chat.

I mean, if there's more then one of me you're surely going to get different answers to questions right?

So, ask away.

Eloquent Rogue

Do you and Finn still have warm milk every night?
RoseRosa
Do you and Finn still have warm milk every night?

Not every night. But someone needs to talk some sense into him sometimes ha ha.

Timid Prophet

Ummm...what do you think about all the new kids entering the club this year? -shot- I'm sorry my question kind of sucks. XD
Neko Yaoi Elf
Ummm...what do you think about all the new kids entering the club this year? -shot- I'm sorry my question kind of sucks. XD

It doesn't suck, it's a fair enough question but one with a long answer.

When Blaine joined, it was fun. It was good to have him in the club and it gave us a talented new member. And when he joined, I kind of hoped it would be more different to when we were in the Warblers then it was. I mean, he still hogs all the solo's and I barely get to sing which is irritating.

Sugar was...a surprise. She really is a terrible singer and we need good singers but she can be fun. And her Valentines party was amazing. So I guess I don't mind.

Rory is very sweet, he does seem awfully confused at times but he's a nice kid. I have to watch out for him sometimes but I know Finn did too and now Sam...and he's in good hands. He's also a great singer so a fine addition.

And then there's Joe who I don't know so well yet, he's just been brought in by Quinn but I have heard him sing and he is talented. I just don't know him that well yet...his faith still weirds me out a bit though. How can someone be so faithful when there is clearly no god out there but....whatever.

So overall I don't mind, we could always do with new singers and I've made new friends through it.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Who do you dislike the most in glee club?

Liberal Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
what do you think will happen with me and rachel
hi23hi
Who do you dislike the most in glee club?

Hmmm, well, obviously they're all like family to me.

Perhaps Santana as she can be cruel but even she's been there for me at times...

I guess the person I have the most issues with would be unexpected but I don't exactly dislike them. They are very important to me but sometimes my relationship with them makes me dislike myself.
Finn HudsonX

Ah-

I hate to break it to you Finn but I found out Rachel's been, well, at the very least, flirting with this woman in New York. I was pretty surprised but all the evidence is on her computer, I found it when looking for music.

I wouldn't worry though, you can clearly do a lot better.

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
he sucks -_______-

Liberal Conversationalist

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
lejazzhot_kurthummel
Finn HudsonX

Ah-

I hate to break it to you Finn but I found out Rachel's been, well, at the very least, flirting with this woman in New York. I was pretty surprised but all the evidence is on her computer, I found it when looking for music.

I wouldn't worry though, you can clearly do a lot better.
I cant believe that you will make up a story for you BESTFRIEND Kurt! you have blaine right? WHATS WITH THE WOMAN

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Couldnt agree more Finn... Even though now that I messed my audition, that broadway is more likely impossible to happen, What real IMPOSSIBLE is me FLIRTING with a WOMAN! Gosh Kurt I'm not a Lesbian! I couldnt believe as your bestfriend you could do this to me!

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200
whats your fav coler

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Rachel Babra Berry
Couldnt agree more Finn... Even though now that I messed my audition, that broadway is more likely impossible to happen, What real IMPOSSIBLE is me FLIRTING with a WOMAN! Gosh Kurt I'm not a Lesbian! I couldnt believe as your bestfriend you could do this to me!

why do you and Finn make it sound like it's an insult to suggest as much Rachel? (sorry that this one wasn't for you Kurt)

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
RainWashesEverythingAway
Rachel Babra Berry

why do you and Finn make it sound like it's an insult to suggest as much Rachel? (sorry that this one wasn't for you Kurt)
its not an insult

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces