Welcome to Gaia! ::

BrokenAngel363
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363

*smiles* Well that should be.. interesting. I don't see you as the garage type though dear, what exactly would you be doing?

Hey, I can fix cars y'know. That's why mine is in such good shape.

I may not have that much interest in it but I can do it. It was a way to earn money for new clothes.

But I also help out with accounts.

Honey I never said you couldn't, I just said I couldn't really see it. I do think you would make an adorable secretary though.

No, most people can't.

I would? Not the sort of job I'd ever want to have but thanks?

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363

*smiles* Well that should be.. interesting. I don't see you as the garage type though dear, what exactly would you be doing?

I may not have that much interest in it but I can do it. It was a way to earn money for new clothes.

Honey I never said you couldn't, I just said I couldn't really see it. I do think you would make an adorable secretary though.

No, most people can't.

*giggles* Sorry, I just think you are quite adorable honey. ^^
BrokenAngel363
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363

No, most people can't.

*giggles* Sorry, I just think you are quite adorable honey. ^^

Ummm okay?
Anymore questions for me?
do you think the new glee club kids will be as amazingly talented as the graduating members of the new directions? who do you think will shine the brightest?
darrendarkheart
do you think the new glee club kids will be as amazingly talented as the graduating members of the new directions? who do you think will shine the brightest?

Yeah, I think any new members they get will be talented. They might not be Rachel or myself but still.

Well, Blaine clearly. As he loves his many solos so much. But I hope Tina will get more of a chance, she was always lovely and she deserves it.
number5player
Sam tis I

Nothing's the same without you college kids!
But, guess who's the quarterback this year? (8

aw, I've been missing you guys too!
awesome! way to go man! Bet you got your pick of the cheerios this year, huh?

Thanks, man.
Oh, nooo way. No cheerios can even compare to Mercedes!
The summer wardrobe has been pulled out. It really is one of the best seasons for fashion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff