Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Awww that was sweet of him.Its nice to know that people are becoming way more understanding and accepting of people's choices.So what are you going to do now that your Graduated sweetie?

OxyContinCandy's Boyfriend

Lonely Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
The Lizard of Oz
lejazzhot_kurthummel
The Lizard of Oz
I'M ON THAT WEIRD PART OF GAIA, AGAIN.

Admittedly I did just read every post in this thread.

I need a new hobby.

Sounds like you do. You must have a lot of time on your hands.

I hope my conversations have provided at least some entertainment for you.

You would think so lol

Actually, this is the first bit of free time I've had in a while.

And what do I do with it?

Stalk some role-players' conversations.

Dear God emotion_facepalm

And what do I do? STALK YOU!

User Image

What he thinks he's doing.

User Image

What Togepi sees.

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Morse Ripley
The Lizard of Oz
lejazzhot_kurthummel
The Lizard of Oz
I'M ON THAT WEIRD PART OF GAIA, AGAIN.

Admittedly I did just read every post in this thread.

I need a new hobby.

Sounds like you do. You must have a lot of time on your hands.

I hope my conversations have provided at least some entertainment for you.

You would think so lol

Actually, this is the first bit of free time I've had in a while.

And what do I do with it?

Stalk some role-players' conversations.

Dear God emotion_facepalm

And what do I do? STALK YOU!

User Image

What he thinks he's doing.

User Image

What Togepi sees.

Ya lil creeper O.O
lejazzhot_kurthummel
Blaine Dapperboy Anderson
lejazzhot_kurthummel
What do you mean Kurt?
What's going on

I've been trying to figure some things out Blaine and for that reason, I've needed to talk to people.

And what's going on is...look...I think I should do this face to face.

I...I don't understand

I just can't do this anymore Blaine, I can't do it to you. It's not fair on you if my heart isn't in this relationship. Not how you want my heart to be.

I'm sorry.

Well if it makes you feel the slightest bit better after I met Sebastian I could feel we were slowly drifting apart.

And Sebastian, I know he cares about me and won't do anything to intentionally hurt me (Slushee deal, accident, we talked about it and got over it)

Well I hope you have a good time with this other guy

No hard feelings right?
BrokenAngel363
Awww that was sweet of him.Its nice to know that people are becoming way more understanding and accepting of people's choices.So what are you going to do now that your Graduated sweetie?

Yeah, it really is.

*Sighs*

I'm still trying to figure it out, at the very least I'm going to help my dad in the garage while I try and figure out what to do next.
lejazzhot_kurthummel

I just can't do this anymore Blaine, I can't do it to you. It's not fair on you if my heart isn't in this relationship. Not how you want my heart to be.

I'm sorry.

Well if it makes you feel the slightest bit better after I met Sebastian I could feel we were slowly drifting apart.

And Sebastian, I know he cares about me and won't do anything to intentionally hurt me (Slushee deal, accident, we talked about it and got over it)

No hard feelings right?

Hm, I was right to assume there was something between you two then.

And though I'm questioning your taste, there are no hard feelings and I hope he makes you happy.

As for me having a good time with the other guy...well...it's unlikely anything will happen but thanks.
Are you breaking up with Blaine? Oh my god, I love you.

I hear Dave Karofsky is still single you know.
Are you and blaine going to get married someday?
battlescar
Are you breaking up with Blaine? Oh my god, I love you.

I hear Dave Karofsky is still single you know.

Thank you?

Yes, I know he is, but as I made clear to him, I'm not interested in being more then friends. I may have forgiven him but...I'll never be able to forget the fear he instilled in me. But I do truly believe that one day, he will find someone perfect for him.

I have my heart set on someone else.

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363

Yeah, it really is.

*Sighs*

I'm still trying to figure it out, at the very least I'm going to help my dad in the garage while I try and figure out what to do next.

*smiles* Well that should be.. interesting. I don't see you as the garage type though dear, what exactly would you be doing?
rumpleteazer96
Are you and blaine going to get married someday?

Ummm no, considering I just broke up with him in this very thread.

He'll always be remembered as my first boyfriend but no, I don't think we'll ever get married.
BrokenAngel363
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363

Yeah, it really is.

*Sighs*

*smiles* Well that should be.. interesting. I don't see you as the garage type though dear, what exactly would you be doing?

Hey, I can fix cars y'know. That's why mine is in such good shape.

I may not have that much interest in it but I can do it. It was a way to earn money for new clothes.

But I also help out with accounts.
lejazzhot_kurthummel
lejazzhot_kurthummel

I'm sorry.

No hard feelings right?

And though I'm questioning your taste, there are no hard feelings and I hope he makes you happy.

As for me having a good time with the other guy...well...it's unlikely anything will happen but thanks.

Aw :C

Don't be like that Kurt. Some guy at some point will love you.

I was hoping it would be me.

But we grew apart
lejazzhot_kurthummel
lejazzhot_kurthummel

I'm sorry.

No hard feelings right?

Aw :C

Don't be like that Kurt. Some guy at some point will love you.

I was hoping it would be me.

But we grew apart

Believe it or not, i hoped it would be you too but the heart wants what the heart wants and we both want other people.

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
lejazzhot_kurthummel
BrokenAngel363

Hey, I can fix cars y'know. That's why mine is in such good shape.

I may not have that much interest in it but I can do it. It was a way to earn money for new clothes.

But I also help out with accounts.

Honey I never said you couldn't, I just said I couldn't really see it. I do think you would make an adorable secretary though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff