Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gleek4Life
I'm sorry, but I won't have any updates on the newest episode until Friday... I live in the UK and since the episode's at 9, I won't have any time tomorrow... sad

Oh my gosh, me too!!! I can't wait to see it... smile

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
pokemon_master26402
Gleek4Life
I'm sorry, but I won't have any updates on the newest episode until Friday... I live in the UK and since the episode's at 9, I won't have any time tomorrow... sad

Oh my gosh, me too!!! I can't wait to see it... smile

Same! smile
I personally like Puck and.... i'm not sure actually. Anyone with Puck is funny. I think the funniest pairing was Puck/Rachel, the weirdest was Puck/Mercedes, and the best IS probably Puck/Quinn. heart

I was EXTREMELY sad when Brittney/Artie broke up sad They were A-DOR-ABLE together.

As a side note, I'm wondering if anyone else agrees with me:

During the episode where Rachel chokes, did anyone else just not care at this point? I know I was just like "Meh, Rachel choked and she own't be going to NYADA, meh." I was more freaking out over the whole Beiste thing. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Whyyyyyy would you go baaack to him! *cries*"

Just wondering if anyone else still cares what happens to Rachel razz

Though I do have to admit, I cried at the end of the last episode. T.T
i'll miss them when Graduation is done emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta and happy at same time yum_puddi emotion_awesome
i'll miss them when Graduation is done emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta and happy at same time yum_puddi emotion_awesome

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
goddessof4ever
I personally like Puck and.... i'm not sure actually. Anyone with Puck is funny. I think the funniest pairing was Puck/Rachel, the weirdest was Puck/Mercedes, and the best IS probably Puck/Quinn. heart

I was EXTREMELY sad when Brittney/Artie broke up sad They were A-DOR-ABLE together.

During the episode where Rachel chokes, did anyone else just not care at this point? I know I was just like "Meh, Rachel choked and she own't be going to NYADA, meh." I was more freaking out over the whole Beiste thing. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Whyyyyyy would you go baaack to him! *cries*"

I agree. I really don't care what happens to Rachel...
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Still having Glee-induced hyper moments!!! rofl
Graduation was not as sad as I'd expected.
I felt so sorry for Kurt and Finn!!!! crying
Couldn't care less about Rachel... stare

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gleek4Life signing out! smile

Thirteenth Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
From the couples: I most supported Finchel and Klaine!! smile
Ahh I love Glee!! smile
random-gal-awesomness
goddessof4ever

I agree. I really don't care what happens to Rachel...

YAYYYYY! Someone else who agrees with meeeee! But honestly, the creators just do such a great job at making her unlikable

Fashionable Hunter

Noncanon: Still love Sebtana. It was like half an episode, but my mind is still yelling "THEY COULD HAVE JUST BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH THEIR SEXUALITY. THEY'RE NOT BOND TO BEING GAY crying "

Canon: Klaine :3 The last bit with Puck and Quinn was awesome though. I really liked that.
kakteed
Noncanon: Still love Sebtana. It was like half an episode, but my mind is still yelling "THEY COULD HAVE JUST BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH THEIR SEXUALITY. THEY'RE NOT BOND TO BEING GAY crying "

Canon: Klaine :3 The last bit with Puck and Quinn was awesome though. I really liked that.

Sebtana? I know one of those is Santana but who is the other o.O

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hiya! Gleek4Life here

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic! blaugh

So guys... Fave moment from Season 3?

Thing you're looking forward to in Season 4?

Gleek4Life
Hiya! Gleek4Life here

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic! blaugh

So guys... Fave moment from Season 3?

Thing you're looking forward to in Season 4?

Fave moment? I'd say The body-switching scene in Props (LOL Kurt, Finn and Puck!! rofl rofl )
and Kurt and Blaine's make up scene after the fight in Dance with somebody.

Season 4? Definitely seeing the new members of the Glee club!

Fashionable Hunter

goddessof4ever
kakteed

Sebtana? I know one of those is Santana but who is the other o.O

Bound*

Sebastian! Snarky Warbler leader razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out