Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! Gleek4Life here! Here is a safe haven for all Gleeks. Anything and everything Glee (Except hate) can be posted here. Fave characters, Picspam, Episode spoilers, You name it, You can post it here. But just a few rules:
No hate. You hate Glee? Get of this NOW!!
No arguments. Heated debates shall be kept OFF this.

Okay, that's about it, so a few parting words from Gleek4Life herself:
Love Glee heart
Be nice to purple llamas dramallama
Keep on being well and truly AWESOME!!! xd
Kay, since no one is doing anything on this thread, Imma start off by asking you ppl out there,
What's ur fave Glee pairings? I ship many, many different pairings and want to know what you guys think!

Smiles and Hugs,

Gleek4Life heart
Yay! first person to post! xd
Well, I support Klaine and Samcedes. biggrin heart
Can't wait for the next episode! mrgreen But graduation is coming up! crying
BYE!

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I can't wait either!
Honestly, I prefer Faberry to Samcedes, but I agree that Klaine is AWESOME! heart
Graduation will be so sad! sad
Thanks for replying!!
I personally support Kartie over Klaine but they're both good! heart

Any thoughts on Nationals and any of the recent episodes? biggrin

Just keep smiling! 3nodding

Gleek4Life
I thought it was Finchel
I thought it was Finchel
Javamann11
I thought it was Finchel

Finchel is Rachel & Finn
Faberry is Rachel & Quinn

I likes the body-switching part of Props. Kurt made a good Finn! biggrin
I loved the part where puck and finn are sitting together during the body switching dream in props!!!!!!! biggrin

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gleek4Life
Kay, since no one is doing anything on this thread, Imma start off by asking you ppl out there,
What's ur fave Glee pairings? I ship many, many different pairings and want to know what you guys think!

Smiles and Hugs,

Gleek4Life heart

Klaine, but truth be told Finchel is my second favorite (I guess because of the screen time)
I'm just so worried about Kurt and Blaine, all evidence points to them having a mutual breakup which I would hate.
um.. ok...
Mistaken Faerie
Gleek4Life

Smiles and Hugs,

Gleek4Life heart

Klaine, but truth be told Finchel is my second favorite (I guess because of the screen time)
I'm just so worried about Kurt and Blaine, all evidence points to them having a mutual breakup which I would hate.

Yeah, if Klaine broke up, it would be HORRIBLE!!!!

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Im so depressed. sad even the thought of Klaine breaking up makes me sad... crying but that doesn't mean i'm now excited for the finale! blaugh
KLAINE FOREVER!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin
I'm sorry, but I won't have any updates on the newest episode until Friday... I live in the UK and since the episode's at 9, I won't have any time tomorrow... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff