Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There is never a tomorrow
User Image

That Will's Wife is completely and utterly annoying? The more I watch Glee, the more I wish he would leave her all ready. Does anyone else feel this way?

Just a today
when was the last time you saw an episode? October? Will has separated from his wife and is filing divorce papers. He is trying to hit it off with Emma. He is as done with his wife as he could possibly get. The only thing holding him back is legal proceedings.

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lol yeah, i totally wanted to punch her face every time she talked. but yeah, that was a few episodes back. did you just start watching glee?

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LOL... i really feel that way... twisted twisted

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
burning_eyes

8,050 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Piecatcher 100
In Hell-O, I felt like jumping thru the TV and b*tch-slapping her! No one hurts my Emma and gets away with it!

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There is never a tomorrow
User Image

Bunnygirl808
lol yeah, i totally wanted to punch her face every time she talked. but yeah, that was a few episodes back. did you just start watching glee?

Yeah, I'm on Hairography. I know I have a ways to go still, but It's better late then never to be apart of the show. I'm so glad to hear the psycho wife is out of the show. I mean who fakes a pregnancy anyway? Jeez.

Just a today
Uhh , I remember I used to HATE Terri's guts , but in the end ( after Will found out of course ) Terri had at least tried to make their relationship work & I gotta give her that (;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff