Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to Edith Drink now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.17723492723493 17.7% [ 341 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.029106029106029 2.9% [ 56 ]
Remain in the graveyard where she can watch over Michael J. Drink. 0.79365904365904 79.4% [ 1527 ]
Total Votes:[ 1924 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

you should stay and watch over Michael. smile

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Hinata Norisu
Clockwork_Creep
TO HELL WITH YOU, SPECTRAL HARLOT!

That's mean! She wasn't in control of her actions!! Edith should move on, she and micheal will be reunited soon.

Yes. After we execute Michael for his part in his fathers crime, they can spend an Eternity in Hell together.

9,450 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Clockwork_Creep
Hinata Norisu
Clockwork_Creep
TO HELL WITH YOU, SPECTRAL HARLOT!

That's mean! She wasn't in control of her actions!! Edith should move on, she and micheal will be reunited soon.

Yes. After we execute Michael for his part in his fathers crime, they can spend an Eternity in Hell together.

Hey its all Micheal's dad's fault! Don't blame the spirits for his stupid, greedy mistakes! They should be at peace NOT in hell! (except for Micheal's dad, he can rot in hell for causin all this)

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Dear Lady,

I feel for you and your lonely heart. I hope that someday you and Micheal will be joined together again. To watch over him, I sense, will bring you peace. And I know that he will feel your presence from time to time and feel at ease.

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You're too sweet, Edith. You two are so made for eachother. <3 Watch over him. You'll be together again once...well...he's crosses over. I3

Phantom

Don't worry, at least you're safe and you know that Micheal always thinks of you and wish for your happiness! I think you should watch over him. Give him your guidance. smile

Shy Bunny

26,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
considering Michael knew the spirits would be stuck in their graves, why did he allow Edith to be buried there in the first place

Greedy Raider

The poor man is in hard shape, and I don't doubt that he needs you now more than ever...
... but he did all this to save you, as well as all these other restless spirits. Some of which I'm certain he's never met before.

You shouldn't have to linger on the mortal plane. After all, he'll be able to join you one of these days, and you two can be happier together then than you ever were before.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Rest in peace, Edith.

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
all teh other ghosts should be released pleasantly...except for William F. Drink, he was the only truely evil one.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Your tragic love story is a lesson for us all.

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
You have been freed by us, Edith. You have a choice to pass over or stay here to watch over your husband. It is always good to watch over the person you love so maybe one day he'll find happiness again.

Light Bearer

16,225 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I hope that you continue to watch over Michael for he will certainly be in need of your presence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff