Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to Randy Folsom now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 564 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.07536963577353 7.5% [ 209 ]
Travel Gaia seeing all the sights he neglected to visit in life. 0.72124053371799 72.1% [ 2000 ]
Total Votes:[ 2773 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
very fun to see you as ghost form. *plays awesome music you may know*

~Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, what do you want to be?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
But you got to know this one thing!~

Fused Healer

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
[NPC] Randy Folsom
Whoo-eee! It's been a whole lotta fun. You Gaians sure know how to party! But now this place is over like SanFran when the sailors leave.

Welp, now that my soul is at peace, I can finally move on. I hear the clubbin' scene is great in the afterlife....

You were a worthy opponent you would be good to have around for the next troubles that come around, Stay?
Live Peacefuly bro. . .

I wonder who's gonna stand next to the BIG RED Button on Gaia's Home page in his place ?

Wealthy Scrooge

12,325 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
bye (or not ) *makes tencho music

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Travel Gaia! Though I don't really know how much there is to see here...

Skilled Guildswoman

He would make a great addition to zOMG. Perhaps he can be the one who is found on Buccaneer Boardwalk saying that the pier is finally open for business. However, one must have tried to do the Shallow Seas first.

It would be a change to that quest, actually... the quest for "find the captive man in Shallow Seas". If you fail to get through the "Undersea Maze", then your quest will say, "Report to Jaques at the lighthouse and tell him that his friend must be long since a member of Davy Jones's locker."

If you pass and you hear Jaques's friend cry for help, but you cannot reach him for the tight guard those Sea Spouts have on him, then your quest will say, "Report to Jaques at the lighthouse and let him know of the danger, but his friend is definitely alive."

Quest is worth 4 orbs if you cannot find Jaques's friend at all, but 8 if you at least hear something.

Jaques will tell you that while "you" were gone finding his friend, the guard at the Boardwalk told him that there might be someone that might be able to give "ye" a hand at the rescue mission. The thing is, the lad might need some persuasion first.

So, Randy here will have a few missions to do, such as:

"Speak with Uncle Kin and give him an update on your findings, then report back to Randy of Kin's advice".

This is because at first, Randy won't know much about these sea spouts, but he did know of a ninja clan that might know more. Your character mentions that you know someone of a well-known clan the Chyaku Norisu clan and maybe they would know something.

Randy just acknowledges that its a great idea and thus the quest activates. Must be level 9.0 or higher to complete.

Once you return to Randy, he notices that your character seems a little bit miffed for some reason.

The second quest would be:

Go see Lollin Lowell for some laughs and see The Maestro at the music box for some humorous puns until your Gh'i abilities reach (zOMG developers will inform you what your Gh'i Abilities should be at at this point.)

Lollin Lowell will send you on some of those repeatable missions you might not have completed yet, and each time your gh'i meter runs out, a message would say, "Hurry and finish your mission so you can report back to Lollin Lowell."

This way you get the legal excuse to pawn for orbs, and you will get an auto-CL adjustment that will link to your Gh'i Meter at this time.

Great idea, Gaia Developers for thinking of this ghost!

6,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Randy Folsom
Whoo-eee! It's been a whole lotta fun. You Gaians sure know how to party! But now this place is over like SanFran when the sailors leave.

Welp, now that my soul is at peace, I can finally move on. I hear the clubbin' scene is great in the afterlife....

Yes Randy... All bears go to heaven.

Dapper Fatcat

Have a great time at the club. I'm sure you'll make some new friends. biggrin

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Say hi to my dad....you just his type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items