Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to Carrie Loggins now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.46933216168717 46.9% [ 5341 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.086028119507909 8.6% [ 979 ]
Haunt a dog park, making otherwise well-mannered dogs bark all the time. 0.44463971880492 44.5% [ 5060 ]
Total Votes:[ 11380 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Dapper Fatcat

goodbye crying

Ruthless Trader

9,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Carrie Loggins
What...huh? Who aresies..no..Who are you peoples? Why are you staring at me like that? ...Why does my breath smell like doggie biscuits!? ...Woah waits. I did what? And WHAT?...

Wowsies. That's kind of..embarassings..Erm, embarassing I mean.

I'm relieved I'm finally back to normal...normalsies..Normal. Hmm... It might takes me awhilesies to be normals huh dawggie-woggies? I'ms...I'ms sorry, Gaians. I tooks out my angeries on you's. I swore preparesies..I swore against your cats..your kitty-cats...

And yets...

You all helpeds me when I hateds you allsies...I don'ts understandsies why...But...thank you...Thank you all. You're still always going to be the smelly-welly living-wiving to Carrie! Silly fleshie-weshies!

Say bye to the fleshie-weshies, dawggie-woggies!

Ohhhh...And I kind of got carried away with the whole "peeing on trees" thing. You mights wanna watch where you step fleshie-weshies! Hahaha!

I will miss you

Ruthless Trader

9,150 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Carrie Loggins
What...huh? Who aresies..no..Who are you peoples? Why are you staring at me like that? ...Why does my breath smell like doggie biscuits!? ...Woah waits. I did what? And WHAT?...

Wowsies. That's kind of..embarassings..Erm, embarassing I mean.

I'm relieved I'm finally back to normal...normalsies..Normal. Hmm... It might takes me awhilesies to be normals huh dawggie-woggies? I'ms...I'ms sorry, Gaians. I tooks out my angeries on you's. I swore preparesies..I swore against your cats..your kitty-cats...

And yets...

You all helpeds me when I hateds you allsies...I don'ts understandsies why...But...thank you...Thank you all. You're still always going to be the smelly-welly living-wiving to Carrie! Silly fleshie-weshies!

Say bye to the fleshie-weshies, dawggie-woggies!

Ohhhh...And I kind of got carried away with the whole "peeing on trees" thing. You mights wanna watch where you step fleshie-weshies! Hahaha!

You were my favorite

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hi i like to eat pizza and i like green

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash