Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to LabTech Rory now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.3586035766236 35.9% [ 4191 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.075468469239326 7.5% [ 882 ]
Haunt poorly lit laboratories and hospital hallways at night. 0.56592795413708 56.6% [ 6614 ]
Total Votes:[ 11687 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
*holds onto rory like sakura does befor she gets pwned by sasuke* please...don't leave us yet, can't you stay a bit longer...? gonk crying
[NPC] Labtech Rory
I can't believe that I missed the party. Mr. Gambino should be furious but he is still nowhere to be found. Everyone I used to work with is nowhere to be found. I'm not even sure where I am myself anymore. It's not a dream, but none of it can be real. I need to search far and wide to determine the truth and to figure out what all has occurred and where everyone has gone. Many of you came to my aid and I have gained many excellent experiments. Many friends. I don't know what came over me or why I've acted as I have, I just really miss my life. I will go now to seek the truth, so please take care and be sure to follow the standard safety procedures in my absence.
Want some help with that searching? I'm sure we can get you up to speed on the past 6 years, how bout it?

Fashionable Consumer

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Goodbye, Rory! D=

Thirteenth Officer

28,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
time to rest bud

Phantom

Wait, which Mr. Gambino are you talking about? Bye, Rory. I wish that you could meet some of those scientists above. *cough*Hojo*cough*
free the ghost let them go in peace

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
RIP Rory..............

emo

Mythical Lightbringer

<pokes the poll> Quit saying goodbye, people, he's STAYING, because the poll says the majority want him to :3
YOU'RE NOT DEAD.
[NPC] Labtech Rory
so please take care and be sure to follow the standard safety procedures in my absence.

Coming from you... XD

9,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shadowy Lover

WAH!!! I'll miss you! -Cuddles Rory- Please don't go!

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Occip
*whimpers grabby hands for worys* ; n ;

Don't worry Rory! Continue your experiments! *smacks occip's hand* I think he would dissect u for experiments!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff