Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should happen to Bigfoot now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.39901071723001 39.9% [ 1452 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.081341027754878 8.1% [ 296 ]
Haunt dark forests and rip the arms off of hikers. 0.51964825501511 52.0% [ 1891 ]
Total Votes:[ 3639 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Winner

Go on a furious rampage in NY. Become known as Donkey Kong and learn to play the bongo's.
FREEDOM!!!!!
Whoot(; Big foot is the shizz
kjhfhgdjhgdjhgdgj

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Bigfoot
At last, I am free of that corrupting goo! It was as hampering as the financial regulations I routinely flouted in life. I feel as light as a young mediumfoot, ready to ramble my ancestral forests by the light of the moon.

Perhaps I will hang up this coat and tie and abandon the life of riches I came to love. In the end, did I wear the suit-- or did it wear me? And did not that craven quest for pleasure and recognition always leave me low, spent, sick and sad?

I lost my way long ago, ripping off investors and stupid consumers when I should have been ripping off hikers' arms and alligators' tails. Perhaps in whatever future awaits me, I might return to the noble calling of my race as a wiser, taller Bigfoot.

Farewell, Gaia. You did me right and you did me wrong, but it is all in the past now.

Haunt dark forests and rip the arms off of hikers.

My feet are bigger than yours
xd im just here 4 money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas