Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should happen to Bigfoot now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.39901071723001 39.9% [ 1452 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.081341027754878 8.1% [ 296 ]
Haunt dark forests and rip the arms off of hikers. 0.51964825501511 52.0% [ 1891 ]
Total Votes:[ 3639 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

At last, I am free of that corrupting goo! It was as hampering as the financial regulations I routinely flouted in life. I feel as light as a young mediumfoot, ready to ramble my ancestral forests by the light of the moon.

Perhaps I will hang up this coat and tie and abandon the life of riches I came to love. In the end, did I wear the suit-- or did it wear me? And did not that craven quest for pleasure and recognition always leave me low, spent, sick and sad?

I lost my way long ago, ripping off investors and stupid consumers when I should have been ripping off hikers' arms and alligators' tails. Perhaps in whatever future awaits me, I might return to the noble calling of my race as a wiser, taller Bigfoot.

Farewell, Gaia. You did me right and you did me wrong, but it is all in the past now.

Haunt dark forests and rip the arms off of hikers.

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bigfoot!
May your hairy soul rest in peace...

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alas poor Yorick, I knew him, in America

vitakiss's Significant Otter

Toothsome Gekko

Go free Bigfoot--~

(Alligator tails...?)

Wheezing Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rebuilder 100
[NPC] Bigfoot
At last, I am free of that corrupting goo! It was as hampering as the financial regulations I routinely flouted in life. I feel as light as a young mediumfoot, ready to ramble my ancestral forests by the light of the moon.

Perhaps I will hang up this coat and tie and abandon the life of riches I came to love. In the end, did I wear the suit-- or did it wear me? And did not that craven quest for pleasure and recognition always leave me low, spent, sick and sad?

I lost my way long ago, ripping off investors and stupid consumers when I should have been ripping off hikers' arms and alligators' tails. Perhaps in whatever future awaits me, I might return to the noble calling of my race as a wiser, taller Bigfoot.

Farewell, Gaia. You did me right and you did me wrong, but it is all in the past now.

Haunt dark forests and rip the arms off of hikers.

BIGFOOT! Rest in peace, we barely knew thee sweet huge kinda monster-ish thing! TT^TT

Wheezing Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Goodbye Bigfoot! May you find freedom.
Be free, intelligent one!
Trapping you forever would be a crime.

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
live your life well, bigfoot. you were a good person.

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Haunt the forest in peace.

6,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

(sniff)
Goodbye Bigfoot. Be free! crying

good luck up there.

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
May you rest in peace hairy one.
Farewell Bigfoot <3

cry

Shirtless Elder

Beat me once... Shame on me,
Beat me twice... Also Shame on me,
BEAT ME THREE TIMES... I am sent to my death...

I never like Hikers... remind me of puny fast man, I see much in us both, you are like bear, scout call me shaved bear, and we hurt people.

What was that little chips? You all want to fight with me?
This is best idea...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces