Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to Old Rusty now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.48558655773085 48.6% [ 3150 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.10759981501464 10.8% [ 698 ]
Haunt a wrecking ball so he can hang from a big chain and squash people. 0.40681362725451 40.7% [ 2639 ]
Total Votes:[ 6487 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

5,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Randy is dull. He can go ahead and vanish.

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Rusty is actually my favorite ghost. I will save his pic.

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
enjoy your afterlife ^^

Assimilated Prophet

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
The White Gale Dragonwolf
Rusty is actually my favorite ghost. I will save his pic.

Yes. Rusty wsa so missunderstood, he was "that ghost nobody really notices"...

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Rusty!
<333

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Enjoy the next world, you deserve it.
I'll miss you Rusty! I loved you! (I didn't want to hurt you.....) heart heart heart heart

Dangerous Healer

17,425 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Bankai_Kasai
Nire_CrimsonFantasy
Some of these 3rd options aren't that good. I'd like some of the ghosts to stay around, but not to kill people!

I guess you're going to the afterlife Rusty. Still, I wish you could stick around, maybe haunt games, (like pop up when you're playing jigsaw, etc ) or Prize and Joy.
I agree with this!! Don't go Rusty!! crying

Aw, thanks for the tip! ^_^
Yeah, I understand others not wanting him to suffer, but maybe he could stay without suffering. Come one Gaia!

Lonely Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nire_CrimsonFantasy
Bankai_Kasai
Nire_CrimsonFantasy
Some of these 3rd options aren't that good. I'd like some of the ghosts to stay around, but not to kill people!

I guess you're going to the afterlife Rusty. Still, I wish you could stick around, maybe haunt games, (like pop up when you're playing jigsaw, etc ) or Prize and Joy.

Yeah, I understand others not wanting him to suffer, but maybe he could stay without suffering. Come one Gaia!

np 3nodding
And yeah D: I don't want Rusty to suffer at all crying but I don't want him to leave! gonk

5,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
were u in the Simpsons movie?

Elder

Any ghost whose farewell is a semi-obscure Beatles reference deserves happy, blissful dissolving.

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Bankai_Kasai
Nire_CrimsonFantasy
Bankai_Kasai
Nire_CrimsonFantasy

np 3nodding
And yeah D: I don't want Rusty to suffer at all crying but I don't want him to leave! gonk

if Rusty leaves, ill leave for a long time.... or perhaps.......... quit, Rusty was awesome!

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
[NPC] Old Rusty
What...is this? My chains...they are becoming lighter, lessening the burden I have carried for so long.

The urge to break everything in my path has diminished. I no longer feel the need to haunt people...to destroy things... Now it is only for fun...

I guess this is farewell....farewell to the harsh world that has been so unkind to me. Farewell....

But where I am going, I do not know. Maybe we will meet again someday.
hey!!!!!!!!!!

Apocalyptic Genius

From a world that has been so unkind to you, Rusty, it now feels that you should rest blissfully and forget ever living in it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff