Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should happen to Professor Kruelty now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.24507217134875 24.5% [ 1579 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.3223653577526 32.2% [ 2077 ]
Whisper corrupting promises in the ears of the powerful, leading them to hubris and decadence. 0.43256247089865 43.3% [ 2787 ]
Total Votes:[ 6443 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
You were the best Halloween NPC. Stay and get rid of those pies that you despise so much.

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
[NPC] Professor Kruelty
It is now here, time for me to leave this wretched in between stage. I feel lighter than before, I no longer have the need to be too cruel to you mortals anymore. Mind you, I didn't say I would turn all good either, that's boring and ridiculous. If you seriously thought I would turn good, might as well fall into a coma now and stop wasting my time. I am still a villain, after all.

I won't deny that being stuck in this plane with you pathetic mortals brought some amusement, which made the wait not as painfully long as I once thought it would be.

But alas, now that my time has finally come, I can part to a better place, away from all the creepy, stalker ways of some of you, and the ineptness of most of you.

Though I'm in no hurry to see your faces again, I do hope you don't waste the rest of your lives being complete idiots. If you do, don't expect me to waste my time tending to your stupid afterlife needs.
Until we meet again, mortals.

AW MAN i wanted to kick ur a**.

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Noir et sa folie
[NPC] Professor Kruelty
It is now here, time for me to leave this wretched in between stage. I feel lighter than before, I no longer have the need to be too cruel to you mortals anymore. Mind you, I didn't say I would turn all good either, that's boring and ridiculous. If you seriously thought I would turn good, might as well fall into a coma now and stop wasting my time. I am still a villain, after all.

I won't deny that being stuck in this plane with you pathetic mortals brought some amusement, which made the wait not as painfully long as I once thought it would be.

But alas, now that my time has finally come, I can part to a better place, away from all the creepy, stalker ways of some of you, and the ineptness of most of you.

Though I'm in no hurry to see your faces again, I do hope you don't waste the rest of your lives being complete idiots. If you do, don't expect me to waste my time tending to your stupid afterlife needs.

il be happy that u will go. PIE HATER scream

They are going to pie hell for all eternity.

Vicious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
JoeTheInferno
Noir et sa folie
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

You get force fed all types of pies lol

Invisible Lunatic

you were my favorite and a role model of villany and great fashion sense, I`ll miss you. sad

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Noir et sa folie
JoeTheInferno
Noir et sa folie
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

Indeed he will

Vicious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
krauly fiend
you were my favorite and a role model of villany and great fashion sense, I`ll miss you. sad

you must have terrible fashion sence stare

Vicious Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
JoeTheInferno
Noir et sa folie
JoeTheInferno
Noir et sa folie
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

Indeed he will

I got into tons of b***h fights with her. or him. im never sure which sex it is.

5,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Keep an eye out for ur archnemesis they get u when u least expect it.....
[NPC] Professor Kruelty

"You're still here? You should get out of my sight, due to your ineptability at proper fashion. I say good riddance. Maybe in what you call an 'afterlife', you'll come out with a better sense for warddrobe. Until then, you can't be taken seriously." she turns and leaves.

O.G. Sex Symbol

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•••yoᴜ đoȵ’t аlωayṡ нavз to ϸз oȵ toᴘ.•••
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Farewell, Professor!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
•••ϸзttзя tо ϸз натзđ tнаȵ lоvзđ lоvзđ lоvзđ ʄoɾ ωнат yoᴜ’яз ȵоt. •••
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Beloved Nerd

7,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ohemgee159
Does that mean the pie is gone too?

Noes! Not the pie!!! D:
Don't take away the pie!

Apocalyptic Genius

You're a tool, a villainous tool and you should be used as one. No blissful rest or tormenting damnation for you yet. Villainy thy name is Professor Kruelty!

Fashionable Consumer

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Goodbye, I suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers