Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to William F. Drink now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.2776886035313 27.8% [ 692 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.51765650080257 51.8% [ 1290 ]
Remain a wandering ghost, plotting his return to power. 0.20465489566613 20.5% [ 510 ]
Total Votes:[ 2492 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Harumph! I suppose that good-for-nothing son of mine was good for something after all. He finally found a way to let all those ghosts out of the ground and get them on their way to the next life.

Of course, he did it all for free. What an idiot! Living a life of abject poverty with no recognition. A man of his talents should be drowning in wealth. If only he'd stayed with Omnidrink-- the things we could've done together. Although, if I'm being honest with myself, I do bear some blame for driving him away...

I suppose the world needs people like Michael and not just wildly rich, successful and unethical people like me. I can't say I'm exactly proud of him, but I'm glad he is the way he is.

So--here it goes-- thank you, Michael. Now I can finally leave this graveyard and rebuild my empire in the next life. All my treacherous deeds have left me with nothing but billions upon billions of dollars, and now I will take them with me into the great hereafter and begin again my exploitation of inferior minds. Perhaps when you have passed through the mortal barrier you will join me, son, and maybe next time we can get it right.

Heart Avenger

I wish you luck in the afterlife.

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Good luck with all your evil plans, glad to see you at atleast learned something out of all this... Kind of..

Dangerous Lunatic

to hell with you!

8,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I don't believe this man has learned a damn thing. We don't need people like this in the world.

Witty Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Heaven needs more people like you dramallama

To a blissful afterlife you go you can sip green tea with Hitler, Stalin, and Karl Marx up there while you are at it!!!!
As I have already mentioned in my farewell to Abelard XII, good luck with that. Though something tells me that your continued haunting will only bring chaos, despair, fear, and untold tragedies upon the other worlds.

Invisible Phantom

18,875 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
There is a saying in life "you can't take it with you when you die." Maybe an eternity of torment will do you some good.

10,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
i was hoping youd learn something mad but to dangerous to pass on and to dangrous to remain - onto hell prison you horrid old man

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That red would suit him in Hell.

2,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Forget it William, you can't just say a few things and expect to go to heaven just like that. And how can you take everything with you to heaven? All the money that's already been scattered and ended up into someone else's wealthy life.

Omnidrink may have produced results to your liking and brought you wealth, but it brought horror onto us during these darkest nights on October and gave Micheal pain and grief. His own wife, Edith's life was drained away by your products, and who knows what your stuff did in this world. Something that we haven't know about.

Plus Jack might have had his hand with these events and you went along with it. Who knows? We've already dealt with him and sent him back running to where he came from.

In any case, I can't forgive you anyway. And you still talk down to your own son. You can't expect to pass on after treating your son like that, Micheal is a better man than yourself, he did what he could to stop you from turning Gaia into your own hunted playground. From here on out after this, his long road for redemption begins and I know that he'll make things better for himself and everyone and become more awesome than you could ever hope to be. I can't see change in you. You will just cause more trouble in the Other World. You can hate me and other Gaians if you want, but an eternity in hell is what you deserve. You can think about your grave mistakes down there.

This is goodbye forever, William F. Drink.

Lonely Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Have fun in Hell Prison, you evil B@$t@rd stare

5,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Let's see...you're glad to be free, but only so you can continue doing in death what you did in life. Well, I guess that's all right. Why would you have any regrets? It isn't as if your actions caused harm to anyone... rolleyes

Maybe you just need more time to learn your lesson...and it seems we already have a place for you to stay until then. Unfortunately, I don't think they take checks, credit cards, cash, or Gaia Gold where you're likely to end up.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Shame there's no "be forced to remain in his inanimate rotting body for all eternity, unable to influence anything" option.

Romantic Survivor

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[NPC] William F. Drink
Harumph! I suppose that good-for-nothing son of mine was good for something after all. He finally found a way to let all those ghosts out of the ground and get them on their way to the next life.

Of course, he did it all for free. What an idiot! Living a life of abject poverty with no recognition. A man of his talents should be drowning in wealth. If only he'd stayed with Omnidrink-- the things we could've done together. Although, if I'm being honest with myself, I do bear some blame for driving him away...

I suppose the world needs people like Michael and not just wildly rich, successful and unethical people like me. I can't say I'm exactly proud of him, but I'm glad he is the way he is.

So--here it goes-- thank you, Michael. Now I can finally leave this graveyard and rebuild my empire in the next life. All my treacherous deeds have left me with nothing but billions upon billions of dollars, and now I will take them with me into the great hereafter and begin again my exploitation of inferior minds. Perhaps when you have passed through the mortal barrier you will join me, son, and maybe next time we can get it right.

To Hell With You! Filthy Bastred...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces