Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should happen to William F. Drink now?

Dissolve blissfully into the world beyond, losing all memory and identity. 0.2776886035313 27.8% [ 692 ]
Serve a hard term in Hell Prison. 0.51765650080257 51.8% [ 1290 ]
Remain a wandering ghost, plotting his return to power. 0.20465489566613 20.5% [ 510 ]
Total Votes:[ 2492 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15

Shadowy Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
[NPC] William F. Drink
Harumph! I suppose that good-for-nothing son of mine was good for something after all. He finally found a way to let all those ghosts out of the ground and get them on their way to the next life.

Of course, he did it all for free. What an idiot! Living a life of abject poverty with no recognition. A man of his talents should be drowning in wealth. If only he'd stayed with Omnidrink-- the things we could've done together. Although, if I'm being honest with myself, I do bear some blame for driving him away...

I suppose the world needs people like Michael and not just wildly rich, successful and unethical people like me. I can't say I'm exactly proud of him, but I'm glad he is the way he is.

So--here it goes-- thank you, Michael. Now I can finally leave this graveyard and rebuild my empire in the next life. All my treacherous deeds have left me with nothing but billions upon billions of dollars, and now I will take them with me into the great hereafter and begin again my exploitation of inferior minds. Perhaps when you have passed through the mortal barrier you will join me, son, and maybe next time we can get it right.
COme baaaaaaaack take over the wooooooooorld...I wanna help

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
no cause ................ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............................................................................

Fashionable Raider

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] William F. Drink
Harumph! I suppose that good-for-nothing son of mine was good for something after all. He finally found a way to let all those ghosts out of the ground and get them on their way to the next life.

Of course, he did it all for free. What an idiot! Living a life of abject poverty with no recognition. A man of his talents should be drowning in wealth. If only he'd stayed with Omnidrink-- the things we could've done together. Although, if I'm being honest with myself, I do bear some blame for driving him away...

I suppose the world needs people like Michael and not just wildly rich, successful and unethical people like me. I can't say I'm exactly proud of him, but I'm glad he is the way he is.

So--here it goes-- thank you, Michael. Now I can finally leave this graveyard and rebuild my empire in the next life. All my treacherous deeds have left me with nothing but billions upon billions of dollars, and now I will take them with me into the great hereafter and begin again my exploitation of inferior minds. Perhaps when you have passed through the mortal barrier you will join me, son, and maybe next time we can get it right.

What if there is no next time? ...(dana gets creeped out) eek

Wealthy Lunatic

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Why can't you be more like your son?
BlueFang13
Good luck with all your evil plans, glad to see you at atleast learned something out of all this... Kind of..

nice aquarium, u got there... wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces