Welcome to Gaia! ::

HI!! My name is SpUnKtAsTiC and I'm a noob!!
Bye, DD, even though I didn't know you personally! I heard about how cool of a mod you were!

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
awwwww.im sotty 2 hear dat. crying .as i see most people liked u.
I would love to help the fellow moderators and stuff like that. I just dont think the Admins see the help that have done to many many Gaians. sad I mean, I seriously thought that I could help Gaia. I really think that I would be able to make Gaia somewhat of a better place for people to talk, hangout, and things like that. But it seems that no one has noticed it and doesn'tr realize it. I guess I will have to keep on trying...
Well, good bye SenorDD, and thanks for the help in Gaia.
sephirothgal
Poor DD, you'll probably never see this sad

I think I reported threads in here a few time, but from the look of things, it's gotten horribly out of hand.

You never knew me, and I bet this thread will probably end up spammed as well. Best of luck to you. sweatdrop
eek are those ....mini....angel....wings *right eye twitches* eek
eek biggrin eek
God, dont you people have any respect, stop spamming the thread with mindless nonsense already.
If you dont have anything constructive to say, than dont say anything.
sephirothgal
Poor DD, you'll probably never see this sad

I think I reported threads in here a few time, but from the look of things, it's gotten horribly out of hand.

You never knew me, and I bet this thread will probably end up spammed as well. Best of luck to you. sweatdrop

Sadly it did.

Oh well. Mine now. >3
User Image
quite unfortunate
im sry jk he rock its just this forum sux now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items