Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe?

Yup. 1 100.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2

reincarnation. If there is a god then hes a sadist who just thinks of humans as his barbie dolls and created them just to see them die.
I believe that everything works out eventually...... for better or worse.. it all works out
I am not religious...I don't even have a religion really..

I believe in fairness, i believe in the good of people. Like if I dropped my wallet i'd think someone would return it. Most people think i'm a "goody two shoes" (and its probably true) but i have morals.

But i don't really think you necessarily need to have something to believe in to keep you going...
Why would an atheist's life be worse than mine? My partner is agnostic and her "quality of life" is neither better nor worse than mine.
3 things i believe in,

Hope, Love , and The Immortality of a legacy.

Im a christian, so God is the foundation of all these, rolleyes Simple.
of course every human being needs something to believe in. this is what has funded so many religions. well thats at least what I believe has. But I believe in my-self and no one else. I don't do things for others, I dont get out of bed for someone I get out of bed because I want to. I feel that I'm the only person in whom I can truly bellieve in. Everything else in life is just a timed acomedation. =3
Not everyone has something to believe in, and that's enough for them. It doesn't make them different because there are people who think like that. Personally I have little to believe in. And it's perfect. I don't believe in something I can't understand, I don't bother to try. I love what I believe, and love that I don't believe a lot. It's comforting.
The_Midknight
I believe that I'm a sexy beast.
biggrin

I believe you are wrong. rofl
I believe in..uhm...my desire to succeed.

My desire to live a comfortable, happy life with those I love keeps me positive and confident in my goals.

omggg...so lame x.x;; But true.
Infinitix
Recently I was having a discussion about how everyone needs something to believe in &. if you don't have something to believe in the quality of your life goes down durastically.

I want to know your views on this. Do you think humans need something to believe in? Do you have something that you believe in, that if you didn't have you'd probably be considerably different.

Mine is, a hope for a better future. If I didn't believe I could give myself, and anyone I drag along with me, a better future I'm not sure I could get up in the morning.

Don't discuss religion. I'm tired of hearing about how God motivated everyone to do things.

Discuss:: &
What you believe in.
What gets you out of bed?
Your hopes for the future.

has annyone notice that shes gone, away?!
I believe in myself. Philosophically speaking, I can't prove the existence of anyone but myself. I find any religious belief except for agnosticism irrational and thus unpalatable for me (in other words, my reason leads me irresistably to agnosticism). I've been betrayed and hurt VERY badly by my family, so I don't really believe in family. I don't even necessarily believe that my life will turn out for the best, unless I MAKE it happen.

I have a fiancee I love very much. I have friends whom I treasure. I won't push them away, and they make my world a better place in which to live. However, I can't count on anyone but myself to forge my destiny; my fiancee will take my journey with me, but I must find the path.
I believe one day the world will be perfect and people will be happy and loving and kind with each other. no more locks on your doors, no more violence, drugs, prisons, rape, hospitals, or cemitaries. I also believe good people will come back from the dead.

and no I'm not crazy. Im a bible student ^_^;;
I believe fishies.
Emoticons get me up every morning.
I strive to become a computer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items