Welcome to Gaia! ::

How does your country treat homosexuality?

I'm an american and It seems like about 25% of people here HATE homosexuals, 25% support it, and 50% just dont give a flying ******** or have a slight leaning one way or another.

Im curious on if homosexuality is considered as sinful as it is in SOME places in the united states around the world.

Soooo.....

Discuss

heart What country do you live in?

heart How does your country treat homosexuality

PS: Im sorry if youre tired of talking about homosexuals. If you are just leave.
First.

EDIT: I'm in america and it seems only the Evangelical christians and rednecks (It's amazing how much those 2 go together) really care about gays.
I live in the U.S.
So you've already explained my country's stance on it.
<3
I live in America... In the south... Most of the people I know are in the 25% that hate it.

Ah well, the English tradition is to deny all knowledge of any sexual activity in public, and then indulge in all manner of perversions behind closed doors. Hence although sodomy is an imprisonable offence (or at least it was in my day), it's also practically a sport at our venerable public schools. People don't mind, as long as you don't talk about it.
- Mr Lucifer Box, Esq.
Beijing? Just make sure no public affection, holding hands is ok though. Otherwise, most of the people are ok with it. surprised
I unfortunately live in the U.S.
Yes, it is true.

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I live in the U.S. but I live in a blue state, so most people support gay rights, or don't really care. Not many people here seem to be against it. heart
Reallyboredguy
First.

EDIT: I'm in america and it seems only the Evangelical christians and rednecks (It's amazing how much those 2 go together) really care about gays.

It also seems like evangelical christains and rednecks make up a large part of our population, sadly. That however, is just my point of veiw, which could be influenced by the fact that i live in southern ohio where the place is litterally littered with rednecks.
I live in the US as well, however I live in the south and it seems that a little over twenty five percent HATE it. I can't even hold my girlfriends hand at the mall without the mall cops telling us to "not be so intimate". grr.
i actually like bi and gay guys more then i like straight ones neutral
England hates gays because everyone else does and if you don't you get hurt. This makes me sad.
tusaturnalia
I live in the US as well, however I live in the south and it seems that a little over twenty five percent HATE it. I can't even hold my girlfriends hand at the mall without the mall cops telling us to "not be so intimate". grr.

I find that stupid.
I'm from the US. We have a lot of homophobes, and a lot of homos.
Asexual
England hates gays because everyone else does and if you don't you get hurt. This makes me sad.

So do people in england try to ignore homosexuality or do they just full on trash it like steryotypical rednecks do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff