Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate. You can't get much better. Not only is it silverware, but it's MADE out of clay! You just don't get that kind of grateness in this world anymore sad

Think about it, if you have a metal spoon, it's always hot when you dip it in your Mac&Cheese, but with clay, it just stays at the same temperature! It's really why god created clay, so that we could dine in supreme extremity.

Have you ever been really sick, and dipped your gay metal spoon in your broth, taken a nice sip but burned your lips, face, tongue and ego in the process because of the heated metal? No, this never happens for CLAY silverware. No, as I've said, it's always the same temperature.

So my girlfriend came over and said she was having a bad day, I gave her a clay spoon and she started to give me head! She said no one had ever cared for her so much, she said that I was the greatest man she'd ever met.
Three days later she said she was pregnant. I gave her a clay knife and the baby was GONE. Problem solved. God treats us clay users with the most respect possible.

Did you know Jesus was crucifed for using metal silverware during his final feast with his apostles?

So I asked my friend if they used clay silverware. She said no and I drop kicked the b***h in the face. She's been using clay silverware ever since and her cancer disappeared! All of her acne disappeared, she no longer had AIDS and all of her STD's were gone too!

Yep, you heard it here first. Using clay silverware is the cure for cancer, AIDS and better to clear acne then ProActive. God loves it like that, he made clay silverware just to help us humans survive in life. God brought on the black plague when metal silverware was invented, killing all of those blasphemist retards.

"My boyfriend bought me a clay fork and my dead mommy came back to life!"
"Five Stars for Clay Silverware"
"I bought metal silverware, God proceded to punch me in the overies and give all of my children cancer"
"I was forced into seppaku for buying non-clay silverware. Gargle gargle dead"
"Once you go black, you never go back... TO METAL"
"I like boobies"

With quotes like these, how can you go wrong with using it?

Clay silverware is the s**t. Have you gone out and bought it yet? GOGOGO
Discuss, citing specific sources if necissary.
Ive never had my spoons get hot.
I ******** lol'd.
    How intriguing. User Image
Macaroni Jesus
Ive never had my spoons get hot.

Are you ******** Jesus? Holy s**t!`
I had a clay spoon and I could suddenly walk on water! Then the spoon died while in the water and I started to drown.
i used a clay fork last night
after dinner i found out jaimelynn spears was pregant

Anxious Conversationalist

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
>♪>Just Garb Me Up Like BARBIE
Dazzle me PHANTASM baby, I'm Yours

I had my first orgasm from a clay spoon. . . He never called back, like he said he would.

User Image
That's a shame

SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON
COOL PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH CLAY SILVERWARE
Everyone with AIDS or cancer or bad acne should read this thread, it's for their own good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff