Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What's the best zombie game you've played?

Left 4 Dead Series 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 34 ]
Resident Evil Series 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 22 ]
Dead Rising Series 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 8 ]
CoD: Zambies 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
All I can say is that Valve made a very good thing with this game because this game has a lot of succes and the proof of that is that people from all around the world are playing this game even as we speak mrgreen yeah I love the character how each of there attitudes work fantastic together ^^ I know what you mean especially since Valve added in Left 4 Dead 2 a background story for each character not to mention the fact that there's an order in wich you should play the game maps mrgreen I liked it more then part one but I did like both group of people equally it's just better with a storyline then here is a couple of random ways to get out of the city but I did like they made that campaign where both groups meet miss bill though he was cool sucks what happened but he was couragous biggrin I hope luis makes it though he was funny business man :3

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Out of the ones you presented I'd have to stick with Left 4 Dead and memorable momments....dude if you've played the game you gotta now it's any part of the game where a witch standsin front of a door you need to use with no way around it or the parts when you open the door just to bump into a tank that roars right into your face filled with rage and despair while you try to find a way out wich all of us know you won't find. mrgreen

left for dead 2 still surprises me lol they did some updates that made the game smart lol I dont know if it for all difficulties but I play only on the hardest and they did some changes to that one not sure about left for dead 1 though havent touched that one in awhile really neutral

All I can say is that Valve made a very good thing with this game because this game has a lot of succes and the proof of that is that people from all around the world are playing this game even as we speak mrgreen
yeah I love the character how each of there attitudes work fantastic together ^^

I know what you mean especially since Valve added in Left 4 Dead 2 a background story for each character not to mention the fact that there's an order in wich you should play the game maps mrgreen
stupid Iphone app making it impossible to quote back rawr >.<
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Out of the ones you presented I'd have to stick with Left 4 Dead and memorable momments....dude if you've played the game you gotta now it's any part of the game where a witch standsin front of a door you need to use with no way around it or the parts when you open the door just to bump into a tank that roars right into your face filled with rage and despair while you try to find a way out wich all of us know you won't find. mrgreen

left for dead 2 still surprises me lol they did some updates that made the game smart lol I dont know if it for all difficulties but I play only on the hardest and they did some changes to that one not sure about left for dead 1 though havent touched that one in awhile really neutral

All I can say is that Valve made a very good thing with this game because this game has a lot of succes and the proof of that is that people from all around the world are playing this game even as we speak mrgreen
yeah I love the character how each of there attitudes work fantastic together ^^

I know what you mean especially since Valve added in Left 4 Dead 2 a background story for each character not to mention the fact that there's an order in wich you should play the game maps mrgreen

There's no need to quote back so quickly.What's the rush?I enjoy everything you send me.It's not like I have the chance to talk to a cool person such as yourself.Take your time.If you want I can add you as a friend and we can talk more.
all resident evil games before re4.

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing

There's no need to quote back so quickly.What's the rush?I enjoy everything you send me.It's not like I have the chance to talk to a cool person such as yourself.Take your time.If you want I can add you as a friend and we can talk more.

Thank you your cool too and I accepted your friend request earlier i was just checking out the app cuz i just heard about it and i dont like it for messaging lol good for marketplace though 3nodding

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
TAKUMI64

heart love resident evil im a fanatic lol you gotta at least play the other ones for storyline at least they're awesome 3nodding

Chatty Regular

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welp, of the ones listed in the poll, the only one I've touched is Left 4 Dead (1 on 360, 2 on PC). I dunno, Zombie's aren't quite my thing sweatdrop

Blessed Poster

Elaine Spencer
Welp, of the ones listed in the poll, the only one I've touched is Left 4 Dead (1 on 360, 2 on PC). I dunno, Zombie's aren't quite my thing sweatdrop

Why I think the poll fails.

List only 4 series and misses many other games

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
m00tz
Elaine Spencer

Why I think the poll fails.

List only 4 series and misses many other games

I think the point of it was to list the main games people are most familiar with besides no one wants a giant list to vote with anyways to many choices cant make a option etc.. plus, least he was thoughtful enough to put a poll make the forum more intresting plus people love giving opinions its all about being nice in the end and thoughtful heart

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Zombies ate my neighbors all the way,in fact I should go play that in a bit. 4laugh
Princess Yunita
TAKUMI64

heart love resident evil im a fanatic lol you gotta at least play the other ones for storyline at least they're awesome 3nodding

story's cool and all but the action-oriented gameplay makes me dizzy. xp

Blessed Poster

Princess Yunita

I think the point of it was to list the main games people are most familiar

Then why isn't plants vs zombies or Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare up there?

Quote:
besides no one wants a giant list to vote with anyways to many choices cant make a option etc.. plus, least he was thoughtful enough to put a poll make the forum more intresting

More choices means more interesting....there is never to many choices and when there is many choices you always leave the last option as "other"
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing

Thank you your cool too and I accepted your friend request earlier i was just checking out the app cuz i just heard about it and i dont like it for messaging lol good for marketplace though 3nodding

Yeah...my sister's friends all have app and they use t like crazy.They would probably be dead without it but I can't understand their dire need for it.I remember I wanted a PSP a couple of years back but my mother wouldn't let me have it mrgreen

Romantic Businessman

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Just so you lot know, I only really listed the ones I like and though were kinda different.

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing
Princess Yunita
OctavianVanHellsing

Yeah...my sister's friends all have app and they use t like crazy.They would probably be dead without it but I can't understand their dire need for it.I remember I wanted a PSP a couple of years back but my mother wouldn't let me have it mrgreen

my psp's battery keeps dieing without me using it I'll probably use the warrenty to get a new one before it runs out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff