Welcome to Gaia! ::

domokun Which Zombie Killing Videogame would you recomend for xmas and why? domokun

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
What's the name of that one thats almost a cross between GTA and resident evil? Don't know if its out yet but I'd get that one.
I don't know? I would say Resident Evil....because it's awsome! It has zombies in it.
Slient Hill or Resident Evil, both are gory and great puzzle games....
dont you just feel good when you blow their heads off?
dont you just feel good when you blow their heads off?
Evil Dead. Definetly heart
Man, if you want great zombie goodness, buy an SNES, and get Zombies ate my Neighbors. heart
mankvill
Man, if you want great zombie goodness, buy an SNES, and get Zombies ate my Neighbors. heart

I remember how I beged for a SNES to my parents crying
Silent Hill plus Siren ain't to bad of a game
hmm.. i dont know, my favorite is still the arcade classic- House of the Dead biggrin
silent hill...although i don't know if the "monsters" fall exactly in the "zombie" category.
RE4 All the Way!!!!
IndigoGlass
hmm.. i dont know, my favorite is still the arcade classic- House of the Dead biggrin

one day in Gameworks my friend and I beat all of the ones they had there... it was sweet if there was a console House of the Dead out i'd suggest that or Siren because it scared the crap outta me!
Silent Hill 3, Resident Evil Series (1, 2, 3, or Code V.) (DO NOT GET DEAD AIM.), House of the Dead 1 & 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff