Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attention: NO GAMESHARK CODE IS USED TO DO THE ACTUAL CHEATS!!! Gameshark is used to make my tunic white, a SIGNATURE code used on all my videos, it is unrelated.

Yes, from my trophy case, there are a few winning cheats from my youtube.com account. The title says my top one, which is listed as #1, and so forth ... extra cheats are added:
1. Zelda OOT Tutorial: Get to Gerudo's Fortress as a Kid
2. Zelda OOT: 18 Red Fairy Summons (NIN: Down in It/Sanctified)
3. Zelda OOT: Get to Ganondorf the Easy Way
4. Zelda OOT: How Actor(Object) Hacking Works (excuse the bad audio ahead of time, just read the info)
5. Zelda OOT: Close-up of a Re-Dead (Back and Front)
6. Zelda OOT: Kill 2 Iron Knuckles in 20 Seconds (Re-added, due to idiots doubting my speed!!!)

-It's the best ones I got, other 2 cheats not included: Zelda OOT: Kill a Forest Skullkid in 20-35 Seconds and Zelda OOT: Ganondorf Under 2-3 Mins (3 Hearts Minimum Magic)

-Other videos are either hacks using gameshark, the crappy ones with red text, which was an older Screen Recorder I used to use, or others weren't so fabulous as commentary proves. However, I never intended all of my videos to show the best tricks, just the ones I discover by flukes..

***"Zelda OOT: Kill 2 Iron Knuckles in 20 Seconds" WILL BE REMADE!!! After I complete my game again. I lost my files due to idot-me doing Crooked-Cartridge tricks, now thanks to my idiocy, I have to finish it to Ganon's Castle! YAY, and more retardedness is when some jackhole did it in 25 seconds (my old one was 26 seconds) and I get flamed for it... Geeze, WHY does that have to happen?? Anyways, the NEW one will be in 10 seconds. YES, 10 SECONDS!!! Because, I did do it, then forgot to record it. Anyways, camera is MISSING too, so that has to be found aswell to complete it also.. !@#$%! WHAT A MONTH!!! gonk ***
xD nice one
Your thread is obviously not a winner...sorry, bud. You did it with gameshark...it's really not a big deal if you do that. If you did it w/o gameshark, that'd be awesome.
I traced my tv with crayon over the poe's trail in order to find my way through the desert as kid link. And it worked like a charm. But then I came to the sand river thing and couldn't figure out how to get across.

Just so you know I haven't actually WATCHED the youtube clip/tutorial thing yet, my computer is super slow so I don't have the patience to wait. thassal
...so uh...

I don't have a gameshark. I didn't need one when tracing with a crayan. I wonder if I can pull of doing that little move without the shark. I'll try, although it was kindof hard to see what you were doing in the vid. Oh well.
Little Socrates
Your thread is obviously not a winner...sorry, bud. You did it with gameshark...it's really not a big deal if you do that. If you did it w/o gameshark, that'd be awesome.

Gameshark is used on his tunic, the monsters that pop up, and that's it. No gameshark is altering any cheats..
speak_myth
I traced my tv with crayon over the poe's trail in order to find my way through the desert as kid link. And it worked like a charm. But then I came to the sand river thing and couldn't figure out how to get across.

Just so you know I haven't actually WATCHED the youtube clip/tutorial thing yet, my computer is super slow so I don't have the patience to wait. thassal

If you watch the video, I show a shortcut on Poe's Trail, and a way to cross using plain-old Link.
speak_myth
...so uh...

I don't have a gameshark. I didn't need one when tracing with a crayan. I wonder if I can pull of doing that little move without the shark. I'll try, although it was kindof hard to see what you were doing in the vid. Oh well.

No gameshark is used to do the actual cheat, just to eliminate those annoying green-guys
right right, that's what I thought.

But I'm still slightly confused as to how the box thing works. Stand on the corner of the middle box and fall off facing backwards and it should all work well?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff