Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Wolf

With all of the games from that series that I've played (excluding Ocarina Of Ages) I've noticed that the story line is very shallow and there's hardly any character developement. Like with the Oracle of Ages, Nauru is kidnapped after only 3 to 5 minutes into the game and most of that time is spent taking the person who kidnaps Nauru to the spot where Nauru is. The developers should've allowed the player to spend a few minutes speaking with her before her kidnapping. Another thing I really disliked about the series was the lack of towns (Gameboy console only). Any decent RPG requires.at least 7 towns. The Zeld/Link series has a maximum of 3 in each game as far as I've seen. sad That's not fun. Now a good RPG for the gameboy console is Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age; all Gameboy console RPGs should be compared to that.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Im not sure if you want a movie or video game....I never thought of LOZ games as RPGs they fit more the action adventure genre soo no I personally dont think they are over rated but Ive only played 3....

Charater development blah as long as I get to slice stuff and the story isnt completely ridiculous Im good...

LOZ OOT

LOZ Majoras Mask

LOZ Minish cap
Zelda in general is overrated while the best games it has is underrated.

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Most definitely over rated and over praised. Good games, and fun, but nowhere near to the degree it is credited.

Heroic Senshi

It became popular because it did a lot of things first.

Legend of Zelda was ahead of its time and Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time cleaned up the messy parts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff