Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

This poll is for all people that are big time zelda fanz that want to talk and share there thoughts and opinions about zelda.I hope people find this Forum to be interesting.please have a good time here note that you can talk about any such thing about Zelda and we will all listen to what you have to say and comment to this poll we will also be giving news and tips on how to get items and beat bosses and get more pieces of hearts in hidden places and such as SECRETS and please enjoy my Forum Thank You.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thank You for evrything. 3nodding
Rules
1.please try to be kind to EVERYONE emotion_hug
2.post as much as Zelda stuff you can whee
3.don't hesitate to ask about anything! emotion_sweatdrop
4.we will help you with Zelda SECRETS CHEATS GLITCHES AND MORE wink
5.Do not Ornate emotion_bigvein
6. HAVE FUN! emotion_c8

User Image

And for more support and feedback here are some Links emotion_awesome
BerriBlue
History of Hyrule
Hyrule.net
Legend of Zelda
Link's Hideaway
ZeldaAnime
ZeldaPower
Legend of Zelda Chronic
Zelda Informer
Zelda Temple
Zelda Universe
ZeldaWiki
Please
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
So... If there's a Majora's Mask remake for 3DS, I'm buying one regardless of version.
Tuah
So... If there's a Majora's Mask remake for 3DS, I'm buying one regardless of version.

well. . . . sorry to say but there wont be only ocarina of time sorry

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Zant King of Twilight
Tuah

Thusfar. There could be one in the future.

Eloquent Genius

For the record, Nintendo should never have created Phantom Hourglass. Or at least making us go through that damn tower a million times... x___X
Tuah
Zant King of Twilight
Tuah

true

true
iWorship Zelda
For the record, Nintendo should never have created Phantom Hourglass. Or at least making us go through that damn tower a million times... x___X

lolz i thoght it was fun got a new TIME RECORD!b XD

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Zant King of Twilight
Tuah
Zant King of Twilight
Tuah

true

true

So... you ever wonder why Midna's helmet looks like it has the same eye as Majora's Mask?

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
the eye on midnas mask actually looks like the eye from yugioh 0.0

Hilarious Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
iWorship Zelda

I agree

Hilarious Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
ll Link Hero of Time ll
the eye on midnas mask actually looks like the eye from yugioh 0.0

Never watched all of it cuz I was like wow gay on the first episode but I think I know wat u mean

Hilarious Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
sooooooooooooooooo........ who played The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Hilarious Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
about the poll The Zelda game I hate is Zelda II The Adventure of Link it was so annoying and if you die you go back to start think bout it it took u a hour to get to one area nd u die wont be able to start from there they should have atleast fixed that problem right?

User Image

PROJECT FAILURE!!!

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Tower of Babel Theory

In short, there are many symbols all over the stone tower that indicate the architects were heathens. They desecrated the symbol of the Triforce with a statue depicting it under a hunched-over man licking his privates. Also, the entrance is a giant humanoid head with a flaming finger pointing to the sky; contempt for the goddesses. There are four structures around the giant's head which look like phalluses pointing to the heavens. Could imply rape and dominance of the four male giants over the female goddesses.

A strange "portal" is above the temple, both on the inside and the outside, so it is not a mistake. This is likely a portal to the heavens, where the builders would attempt to take the Sacred Realm for themselves.
Their weapon is the Giant's Mask, fashioned in the likeness of their gods. It would take powerful magic to create such a mask.
The Garo, who seem to have control over the Stone Tower, likely use Shadow Magic like their Sheikah "alternates" in Hyrule.

The tower was flipped when the Goddesses shined their light on it, and the portal to heaven became a portal to hell; a twisted, sandy wasteland. The statues in there suggest they found Majora's Mask in the wasteland.

They must have been the "ancient tribe" the Happy Mask Salesman mentioned. They are the only tribe found in the game, after all, and it fits well.
They used Majora's Mask as a part of their Shadow Magic, and attempted to use it to assault the Sacred Realm, likely fused with the power of the Giant's Mask.

The "tribe of legend" disappeared.

So, what do we know about the Twili and the Fused Shadows? The Twili use Shadow Magic, and the Fused Shadows are a combination of all the great dark powers they used. They were a tribe that was sealed away for their assault of the Sacred Realm.

Note that Zant is a high ranking person among the Twili, and Garo Masters are high-ranking among the Garo. They both have similarly-shaped robes, use a unique twin-sword style, and have obelisk-like helmets.

Does it seem a little hard to believe that the Garo became the Twili?

On the back of the Fused Shadows, there is the Garo "eye" symbol, which is exactly like the Sheikah eye. It also appears on the top of Midna's throne.

Note, the only way to see the eye symbol is to rip the model straight from the game and view it in a 3D modeling program. It's under the curly parts in the back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff