Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~This World Need's No losers.~

Can't wait till skyward sword <3 whee .

User Image

~That was the answer awaiting Furude Rika at the end of the thousand year journey spent in search of a miracle.~
My favorite zelda game is not OoT(dont kill me) but Twilight Princess, i favor the darker story and the feeling of being so alone in the beggining. the gameplay is great too biggrin

how come no one ever discusses where links heritage comes from? o.o

it has to be a lil more than just a "hylan knight" anyone agree

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
maximusw00t
My favorite zelda game is not OoT(dont kill me) but Twilight Princess, i favor the darker story and the feeling of being so alone in the beggining. the gameplay is great too biggrin

Well, after the events of Ocarina of Time, Princess Ruto... uh...

... nevermind.
I like phantom hourglass only after I got the phantom killing sword thing. 3nodding
Tuah
maximusw00t

... nevermind.

lol, but remember how fast link swam away from ruto. i dont think he was intrested

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
maximusw00t
Tuah
maximusw00t

... nevermind.

lol, but remember how fast link swam away from ruto. i dont think he was intrested

That would imply that he had a choice in the matter.
Tuah
maximusw00t
Tuah
maximusw00t

... nevermind.

he did, he took the stone and left ruto for 12 years(or somethin like that) xD
maximusw00t

His heritage is meant to be more... secretive I guess.

He practically has no family in either TP, MM, or Oot.

His father had to have been a Hylian Knight who died in war, and his mother died as was said in OOT.

We rarely ever see Link with family, and there is nothing to discuss about there because we know nothing about his family other than a few things mentioned.
The Skyward Hero
maximusw00t

His father had to have been a Hylian Knight who died in war, and his mother died as was said in OOT.

We rarely ever see Link with family, and there is nothing to discuss about there because we know nothing about his family other than a few things mentioned.

he still had family, and thats what im talking about. all we know is that link and all the links before and ahead of him he is somehow related too. We do know one of his uncles was a hylan knight(LTtP)i dont know too much tho
maximusw00t
The Skyward Hero
maximusw00t

he still had family, and thats what im talking about. all we know is that link and all the links before and ahead of him he is somehow related too. We do know one of his uncles was a hylan knight(LTtP)i dont know too much tho

That's the point. Nobody knows much about his family, and other than what we have to work with, all we can do is theorize.

Besides, if we tried we would have to go through tons of Links, as there are more than just one.

Link's backstory is meant to be unknown, so as you feel more like him.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
maximusw00t
Tuah
maximusw00t
Tuah
maximusw00t

... nevermind.

he did, he took the stone and left ruto for 12 years(or somethin like that) xD

Well, Nintendo obviously couldn't include the rape scene in the actual game, or they'd lose a lot of money.

Devout Consumer

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I guess it depends what game you play, in wind waker, he has a sister and a grandmother in TP he's simply the village youth, everyone respects, doubtless in most of the stories, his parents are dead, and have origans in the hyrulian knightss bloodline, i like to think of each Link as a new one.
hikarisakurariver

i like to think of each Link as a new one.

Same here.
Tuah
So... If there's a Majora's Mask remake for 3DS, I'm buying one regardless of version.

Thisthis thisthisthisthisthis.

I could care less about Ocarina of TIme remake or Skyward Skies on the Wii.

Majora's Mask on the REmake would guarantee a day-one purchase on top of everything else coming out on it.
Langlen
Tuah
So... If there's a Majora's Mask remake for 3DS, I'm buying one regardless of version.

Thisthis thisthisthisthisthis.

I could care less about Ocarina of TIme remake or Skyward Sword on the Wii.

Majora's Mask on the REmake would guarantee a day-one purchase on top of everything else coming out on it.

I never was much of a person for that game.

When I borrowed it from a friend, I had no idea that I was just supposed to wait for the moon to crush the town, and kept on turning it off.

Oot has a better story for me anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces