Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
AwesomeSquick
can anyone tell me how to get past the second room of the temple of the ocean king in phantom hourglass???? (it's the room where you have to distract the phantom to get to the switch behind him at the left of the entrace to the room) i just cant seem to be that room!! helppppp meeeee!!!!! crying

I haven't played in a while but try a bomb.

i dont have bombs yet. i just beat the first temple.

Then use the boomerang or wait for him to walk away. I'm sorry I don't really remember.

i know how to get past the phantom, but i dont know how to get the key so i can go into the next room. ill probably just look it up on youtube or somethin. thanks tho wink

Cute Sweetheart

BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
AwesomeSquick
can anyone tell me how to get past the second room of the temple of the ocean king in phantom hourglass???? (it's the room where you have to distract the phantom to get to the switch behind him at the left of the entrace to the room) i just cant seem to be that room!! helppppp meeeee!!!!! crying

Then use the boomerang or wait for him to walk away. I'm sorry I don't really remember.

i know how to get past the phantom, but i dont know how to get the key so i can go into the next room. ill probably just look it up on youtube or somethin. thanks tho wink

Oh the key... you push a button near there that place that opens a door to a chest so you can get the key.
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
AwesomeSquick

ok never mind. im past that part now sweatdrop
Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
AwesomeSquick

Oh the key... you push a button near there that place that opens a door to a chest so you can get the key.

lol i beat that part just before u commented sweatdrop thanks for the help tho wink

Cute Sweetheart

BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213
Kishin Rinku
BrightBlueSkittle1213

lol i beat that part just before u commented sweatdrop thanks for the help tho wink

You are welcome!

Original Genius

I hope Skyward Sword will live up to it predecessor
my fav is WW and OOT

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
weenie the pooh
my fav is WW and OOT

Recent reports suggest that it's going to surpass them. 3nodding

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
smashbrolink
weenie the pooh
my fav is WW and OOT

Recent reports suggest that it's going to surpass them. 3nodding

It has the open world exploration of WW with a faster vehicle to travel with and the the look and appeal of Twilight Princess with a water color feel to it.
To think skyward takes place before the first Zelda game was made it'll tell us all about the master sword! mrgreen

Cute Sweetheart

We’ve known for awhile that a Legend of Zelda themed level would appear on the soon to be released Super Mario 3D Land game for the 3DS. Up until now we have only heard some slightly disappointing impressions and rumors on the level. In this new video we have received, it is clear this level was inspired by the franchise, seeing as it has a lot Zelda like aspects such as the overhead view. In this level Mario will even encounter a torch lighting puzzle,(Fire Flower seems to be required)how much more Zelda can you get? If you pick up a copy of Super Mario 3D Land and are a Zelda fan be sure to look out for World 5 Level 2. Be sure to make the jump for some footage of this Zelda level in action.

Now that I have viewed this Zelda level for myself I would have to agree a little bit with what was said in an IGN article awhile back, in that it was slightly disappointing. It was quite a casual and basic experience for a tribute to the series 25th anniversary, but, I’m sure the developer didn’t want Zelda elements stealing the show in this highly anticipated 3DS game.

So what are your thoughts on the Zelda themed level? Not quite Zelda-y enough for you? Post your comments below

Dangerous Millionaire

Fully interactive Metal gear solid, Or Metal gear online.

Body suit ftw.

Cute Sweetheart

Now that the development for Skyward Sword is complete and with it only a few weeks away from release, Nintendo can turn their focus to the next Zelda title. In an interview with Portuguese gaming site, MyGames, Eiji Aonuma discussed future plans for an original title on the 3DS and Majora’s Mask 3D. Here is what he had to say.

“We are already preparing a new game, a game in the series for the Nintendo 3DS, but don’t think that it is a direct sequel to the Zelda titles released on DS. We are talking about a new game, but it takes much of what has been done on previous consoles.”

“It’s something I’m asked about often and I assure you that it is something I’ve spoken to Miyamoto about. But recently we released The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D as a remake. We are considering the idea, but it didn’t seem right to launch a remake one after another, so the next Zelda game on 3DS will be original.”

Although I am more than happy that Nintendo is going to start working on an original 3DS title, I am still more excited for Skyward Sword. I, unfortunately, do not own a 3DS at this time so any game that might be release for it, I won’t get to play. Luckily for me, and any of you who might not have one, I don’t think we will see this game for quite some time. As far as Majora’s Mask 3D goes, I think it’s time to accept the fact that it’s probably going to be made. I am among the few people who would see it be remade and it looks like the overwhelming fan support is going to get what they want. However, I am sad that it won’t be released before a new title.

What do you guys think? Are you excited about the prospect of an original Zelda game for the 3DS? Would you rather see Majora’s Mask 3D first? Do you not really care about the 3DS right now because of Skyward Sword? Tell us in the comments!

Cute Sweetheart

Our friends over at GlitterBerri have recently put together an article discussing how Ura Zelda became Majora’s Mask. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the term, Ura Zelda was a game being designed for the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive expansion disk of the Nintendo 64. Put simply, it was a second quest of sorts for Ocarina of Time. Things got quite blurry in its development cycle as the planned Nintendo 64 Disk Drive never made its way outside of Japan.

So what happened with Ura Zelda? Part of Ura Zelda led to what would become known as Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, while another part was shifted towards Majora’s Mask. In Glitter Berri’s recent article, she picks apart some Iwata Asks articles, discussing this topic in more detail. So How did Ura Zelda become Majora’s Mask? Jump inside to find more details.

Aonuma: Anyway, we’d already gone to the trouble of making 3D models for Ocarina of Time, so we asked ourselves whether we could create a new experience by changing up the scenario and adding a new sense of drama.

Iwata: That’s when you decided to make Majora’s Mask, right?

Aonuma: No, we didn’t begin work on Majora’s Mask all of a sudden. At first, the idea was to make Ura Zelda.

Iwata: Ura Zelda was being developed on the 64DD, and was ultimately released on a limited-edition compilation disk that came with pre-orders of The Wind Waker, no?

Aonuma: Ultimately, It was other staff that ended up working on Ura Zelda, but for me, the person in charge of the dungeon design, making alternate versions of the game’s dungeons didn’t seem very progressive. I didn’t think we’d be able to call the finished result a new Zelda game. However, I couldn’t just say no to the idea of making a new one. To that end, I made a bargain with Miyamoto: if I could make a new Zelda game within a year, we wouldn’t have to do Ura Zelda.

GlitterBerri continued here research on the topic and found a couple of other interviews discussing Ura Zelda. To check out the full context of the interview be sure to check the article at her website.

So what are your thoughts on Ura Zelda? Are you satisfied with what we ended up getting with Master Quest? Some folks think there is more to Ura Zelda that we don’t really know of, but it was scrapped as it was never completed. What else would you have liked to come out of the project. Feel free to post your thoughts in the comments below.

Cute Sweetheart

The folks at Kotaku have taken a look at Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and decided that not only is the game worth it, but it is worth getting a Wii just to play it. This article comes as a message to all those who have passed on the Wii so far or might not be sure on Skyward Sword being good enough.

Yeah, we think you’d like the new Zelda game and you should buy it. But what if you don’t have a Wii?

What if you had one and sold it, chucked or simply don’t know whether it’s behind your Ab Roller, in a box next to the Ark of the Covenant or otherwise lost?

You need to fix that. Get yourself a Wii. Am I saying that, if you don’t have a Nintendo console that new Zelda is worth $170? No. But $130, yeah.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is an excellent single-player adventure with an enjoyable, surprising quest that lasts some 40 hours. It’s also an encapsulation of two eras of Nintendo game design: a product of the company’s 1980′s and 1990′s expertise in making satisfying, single-player jungle gyms of interactivity as well as a result of the company’s recent adventures making motion-controlled games. It mostly, successful utilizes the best of both eras, making this game not just excellent but historically interesting and important.

The article describes the game as another formulaic Zelda adventure, a well made, puzzle solving, platformer adventure. Then moves on to talking about the controls and how they work with the Wiimote. Then the article then proceeds to listing reasons why it is worth the price of a Wii just to play the game. Even giving some examples as to how someone who does not own a Wii might take advantage of things like deals at Gamestop to acquire one.

I am not really surprised to hear this. Skyward Sword is a good enough reason for a lot of people to give the Wii a chance. If they were unsure of motion control gameplay before then the reviews should show them that a lot of people agree, Skyward Sword perfectly pulls it off. Of course coming from a Zelda fan, Zelda games were the very reason I got my hands on a Gamecube years ago. Skyward Sword is enough for me to get a Wii as well.

So what do you think? Are you convinced? Did you think skyward Sword is worth getting a Wii? Let us know in the comments below.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff