Welcome to Gaia! ::

So my friend says im not a real gamer because i dont play games like Assassin Creed and Call of Duty. So my question to you is does a "real gamer" have to play the all of the AAA titles?

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Do we really need another thread asking about what a gamer is? Really?

Yes? Oh, okay.

To answer your question: The fact that you give a s**t about him accusing you of not being a real gamer means you're not a real gamer. You're just some kid who wants to fit in by using "gamer" as a title, so you get upset if someone suggests you're not part of this elite group.

Meanwhile, real gamers are too busy... y'know, playing games to give much of a s**t if they're a real gamer.

Codebreaking Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
Not at all. A gamer defines himself, man.
El Nuevo Jugador
So my friend says im not a real gamer because i dont play games like Assassin Creed and Call of Duty. So my question to you is does a "real gamer" have to play the all of the AAA titles?
You sound like a NINTENDO f*****t having to ask what a real gamer is. Go play those games and grow some balls b***h

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
El Nuevo Jugador

You're getting butthurt about something as meaningless as that ? confused What's the point in you getting a console at home ? What's the point of you posting in this forum ? You want someone to give you a man spanking like they do in sports to make you feel better ?

People on Gaia these days ...

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
i shy away from AAA titles

ive yet to play one that actually impressed me
Playing CoD makes a person a real gamer? Holy sheet! I'ma gonna wet myself.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
I've been playing games for almost 24 years.but I barely play COD or Assassin's Creed.not that I don't wanna I just can't.

Versatile Lunatic

No, your friends are idiots and should be cleansed from the gene pool.

Dapper Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Original Genius

El Nuevo Jugador

Lol tell him to take a hike, and no real gamer doesn't need to play popular tittle

Dapper Noob

Yeah because I really want to play a game where their logic makes no sense. (Call of Duty)

If you lose/they beat you = your a noob/scrub/etc

If you are better than them = you have no life

anyway....

Just play whatever you like, if you like it, play it, who cares what others think, like some said above, you don't HAVE to play popular games. Just play whatever comes to your mind. Play barbie, and I won't even hate you for it.

Shirtless Raider

Fanboys are the lowest form of gamer there is... at least in my book o3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas