Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Myst, I used to love playing this game with my sister & dad.

I played the sequel too, my god is it difficult. gonk

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My best memories were when me and my sibs played Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit (Best NFS game overall) on split-screen mode. Another game that we all participated in was trying to solve the puzzles on MYST, which was fail nonetheless.
Mine was playing Megaman Battle Netwotk 6: Falzar when I was a kid. It was probably the first game that pulled me in and gave me a very memorable experience.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Contra(nes) was one of the first then mario all stars on the snes.
I'm a oldbie and started with the first couple generations of games but still play left4dead on the xbox3$0 and frequent cartridges every other day. 4laugh
Super metroid,contra 3,vice:project doom(not actual doom),king of monsters 2 and countless other titles..the list can go into the hundreds if not thousands.

Sparkly Star

Playing Pokémon Stadium's mini-games and Mario Kart 64's battle mode with my neighbours.

Phantom

Almost throwing out my gameboy because the Grim Reaper from Paperboy kept chasing me and the Yeti from Ski Free keeps getting me.

Greedy Trader

8,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
when pokemon red, yellow & blue came out. every single kid on our playground was playing it. It was an epic sight to see

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
KILLER INSTINCT!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

God, I think my fondest memories are from playing Kirby Super Star with my friends back in the day.
Everyone I played with had a helper they liked to be, so it was always really interesting and fun to solve puzzles and beat bosses in different ways.
One friend and I were really big on pretend so we narrated our Kirby and Helper adventures as we went, with dialogue and everything.

Just about any Nintendo console I have really fond memories of, really.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
unless its a farm
God, I think my fondest memories are from playing Kirby Super Star with my friends back in the day.
Everyone I played with had a helper they liked to be, so it was always really interesting and fun to solve puzzles and beat bosses in different ways.
One friend and I were really big on pretend so we narrated our Kirby and Helper adventures as we went, with dialogue and everything.

Just about any Nintendo console I have really fond memories of, really.

Played that one on the Wii's Kirby's Dream Collection. I find that the Wii controller's layout is decent, and it helped me get along with the series I wasn't able to acquire at the time. It was still a challenge, even then.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Played the SNES and the Game Boy in my first time. Found out that I'm pretty proficient for a 5-yr-old. Legend of Dragoon is my first RPG, and that sounds significant considering its gameplay mechanics. Played at probably 8-10 range since I was still working on my planning and finger coordination, from DDR with a controller to some platformers to get a good read of the field.
Dr. Mario for the NES. My mom and I played that game all the time 3nodding

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Master_Eselri
Played that one on the Wii's Kirby's Dream Collection. I find that the Wii controller's layout is decent, and it helped me get along with the series I wasn't able to acquire at the time. It was still a challenge, even then.

Personally, I think a lot of these games from Dream Collection were better on their old consoles. At least, control wise.
It took me a hot minute to get the hang of Kirby 64 especially with the wii controller, but it's not so bad.
If you want to really appreciate Super Star and you don't have a SNES, you can always get Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS, which is an amazing port.
It's got some bonus things to it too, and it's like, Super Star is already jam-packed with stuff so it's a real plus.

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Play games with my mom, i have a few memories from childhood with her

Playing Super Mario Bros. she makes it to world 7-2 while i'm stuck in 4-1 (we call that level Spiny-hiney world,lol)

Dad" *watching her* drop between the cheep-cheep and the blooper

Mom: *drops down and lands on the blooper and turns to my dad* see see see me drop!

Dad: i said between them not on the blooper

Me: *bursts into laughter*

Playing The Sims with my friend who has passed away back in 2004 we had to males living in the same house as a female...the two males ended up falling in love and they kissed my friend goes "Dude they kissed!" i miss him so much, i also played GTA with him and crashed into a building making him laugh and ask me were i learned to drive, my answers was "At Sears" lol

Playing Mario Kart with my mom and watching her fall off the road then Wario follows her off me to my mom "I think he likes you" her response was "Yeah well he can stay down there" since she was put back on the track first.

Also playing Dragonball Z Boudikai with my friend's brother, it was after his death when me and his brother were playing, we were laughing and carrying on and i hit a button combo and fried him with a Kamehameha and he goes "so that's how you do it" as he couldn't figure it out,lol i was using Goku and he had Vegeta and was messing around when i nailed him. we both said at the same time "i bet he'd be proud of that one"

those are some of my best memories from playing video games, i know you said childhood but i had to share some of them from when best friend was alive.

Dapper Firestarter

Digimon World, bitches.

That game is ******** impossible. I have not even once gotten an ultimate, and I am STILL trying to recruit erry ******** up in that game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff