7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
This is my favorite character, whom I still return to from time to time:

Name: Kralgor
Race: Nord (Werewolf)
Class: Archer//Mage (Destruction)/Thief
Guilds/Affiliations: Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Companions, College of Winterhold
Story up until the events of Skyrim: Born to an Orcish mother and Nordic father who died when he was young, Kralgor was raised in an Orcish stronghold. There, he was an outcast (for obvious reasons), and spent most of his time studying magic and archery rather than blacksmithing. One day, he was caught stealing from another member of the Stronghold and was forced into a fight to the death with him. He was victorious, but ostracized by the Stronghold. Embracing his newfound freedom, he became a freelance assassin, and a very successful one at that. While attempting to carry out a contract on Ulfric Stormcloak, he was caught up in the Imperial Ambush and discovered, being brought to Helgen for execution.

You don't have to put yours in the same format. I'm just curious to hear about your characters in Skyrim. :3
Breton. Self-classified as a "warlock". Specializes in summoning and fire-based Destruction magic. Terribly underwhelming compared to the other significantly more overpowered methods of combat but I enjoy it nonetheless. Someone suggested to me a playthrough wherein I focus almost exclusively on Illusion as it provides an interesting and entertaining way to handle the various nuisances in the game (i.e. anyone who is not me) so I may do that someday.

Friendly Friend

I like Cicero! He is so funny, freaky, and sly. ninja

Dedicated Loiterer

Blessed the orc, axe-wielding barbarian. He first joined the companions and became a werewolf, then moved to Markarth and didn't do a whole lot for a while. After freeing some prisoners from the mines he skipped town and went back to helping the companions out. After a while of that he married Farkas and they had some dungeon crawling adventures. Collected some cash, went back to Markarth and paid off the city guards. Farkas retired to being a shopkeeper, for the most part, while Blessed went off to discover that he was a Dragonborn and trained with the greybeards.
Blessed, not particularly fond of magic, rarely used power shouts until he found fire breath. Using his powers he defeated Alduin and continued to adventure though along the way he got pretty bored and took up casual murder. After destroying a few holds he left Skyrim for a while, heading out to Solsteim to see what it had to offer. There he found exploding spiders which continue to aid him on his quest to destroy everything. When he finally returned to Skyrim he built a nice house in the middle of nowhere and moved Farkas out to it. Dragons and bears like to hang out near the house for whatever reason and they've lost several servants and all of their animals but hey, keeps the guards away.
Gh4stly
Breton. Self-classified as a "warlock". Specializes in summoning and fire-based Destruction magic. Terribly underwhelming compared to the other significantly more overpowered methods of combat but I enjoy it nonetheless. Someone suggested to me a playthrough wherein I focus almost exclusively on Illusion as it provides an interesting and entertaining way to handle the various nuisances in the game (i.e. anyone who is not me) so I may do that someday.
I did something of the sort by making a character whose combat skills I never leveled up at all and pretty much used Conjuration, Illusion, and followers to solve all my dragon problems. Did the same thing in Fallout: New Vegas by taking the Good Natured trait to an extreme. Again, did not touch combat skills at all, maxed out Speech and Medicine and s**t, and used some follower mods that basically let me turn the game into a real-time strategy as far as fighting was concerned - my character was like a commander in the rear.
User Image

Breton (though he may have some lineage back to Akavir or something 'cause he's got Asian eyes and s**t; he may never truly know due to being orphaned). Stealthy assassin with a heart of gold (well, mostly... he's done some questionable things, such as for them Daedric gods), fights with duel enchanted katars and a bow. Mostly uses Elemental Fury as his shout.
Married to a redhead Nord follower whom he met at Winterhold, her name's Strawberry. Occasionally also followed by his bffs: Derkeethus, Lydia, and Erik the Slayer. Has adopted two kids, Lucia and Ma’Rakha (a khajiit).
Oh yeah, and he goes by my Chinese name, lol: Guan Yu-Yu.
current character is some sword n shield dude using Dawnbreaker, Auriel's Shield, Ebony armor, and the Dawnguard spells.
wanted to do something different than Vampire Lord all day every day.

that said, my favorite character is anyone that is a Vampire Lord.
it sucks cause i love how vampires were before Dawnguard.
i wish i had a better PC so i could get the PC version and mod it so vampires are how they were pre-Dawnguard but still have access to Vampire Lord.

Space Werewolf

My current character is a Breton spellsword; my other two furthest characters are a Dunmer mage (well, I started her as a mage; by the time I sent her to Solstheim I'd started leveling up her melee skills) and a Khajiit assassin.

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
I got two I love using ( one a nord and the other a Khajiit)
but I'd have to say my khajiit is my main MAIN one xD

Name: ( forgot lol. I'll type it in tomorrow ) Kha'ri !!!
Race: ( you guessed it,) Khajiit
Affiliations: Stormcloaks, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood.
Trained in: Archery
background story: Basically he was a poor child born in Eslweyr and grew up there for a few years until he traveled north to Skyrim with the Khajiit trading caravan. The caravan was attacked by bandits on the boarder of skyrim and Cyrodiil and the Imperials mistook him for a criminal and brought him to Helgen. He was a peace lover and a calm and forgiving person until he came to skyrim where the Imperials messed him up lol. TA-DA

------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides this all, my favorite NPC in Skyrim is probably Wulfgar because he's too powerful to speak XD he's a bad a**

Lonely Smoker

Name: Steve
Race: Nord
Affiliations: Stormcloak, Companions, Theives, Mages
Gear: Light armor Heavy gloves
Fighting: Fists, Conjuration Bow
Aytlira
Race: Redguard
Affiliations: Stormcloaks, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Companions, Dawnguard.
Gear: Light armor, bows, daggers, 1h swords, heavy shields
Short and pointless backstory: Ali'kir agent sent in to aid the Nord rebellion and ensure future friendly relations and allegiances with the newly liberated Hammerfell.

Shaun Holder's Sidekick

Sparkly Shapeshifter

User Image

Name: Doesn't really have one as a character, I just gave her my real life first name
Race: Breton
Affiliations: College of Winterhold
Gear: Light armor, sometimes uses a one-handed sword
Trained in: Magic, specializes in Frost spells
Background story: A student at the College of Winterhold, rarely seen inside the college itself because she enjoys traveling. Prefers camping, sightseeing and reading books over fighting. M'aiq the Liar is her BFF.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Frostinator
User Image

Name: Doesn't really have one as a character, I just gave her my real life first name
Race: Breton
Affiliations: College of Winterhold
Gear: Light armor, sometimes uses a one-handed sword
Trained in: Magic, specializes in Frost spells
Background story: A student at the College of Winterhold, rarely seen inside the college itself because she enjoys traveling. Prefers camping, sightseeing and reading books over fighting. M'aiq the Liar is her BFF.

Is that a pic of a Skyrim mod? Because no one I have ever seen in Skyrim looks like some hot JRPG girl.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I have Sade the dark elf and she's a member of a lot of things such as the Thieves Guild and Companions because this is my first play through. She's currently in the process of liberating Skyrim from the Empire but I'm regretting it because the Stormcloaks hate elves. 8T She fights with a one handed weapon (the strongest I can find, which is currently dwarven) and the fire destruction spell.
I haven't thought of a backstory for her beyond being a dragon slayer with a ~heart of gold~.

Shaun Holder's Sidekick

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Silver Highlights
Is that a pic of a Skyrim mod? Because no one I have ever seen in Skyrim looks like some hot JRPG girl.

Yup, mods on the PC version. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces