monoply316
You KNOW your hardcore when you buy an Xbox. xd
lol no not xbox but PS2 xd
Piro21
monoply316
You KNOW your hardcore when you buy an Xbox. xd
lol no not xbox but PS2 xd
no, when you buy all the systems
These are just jokes im making up so don't get offended or think i've done any of these for real...

1) You know you're a hardcore gamer when you have to go to the bathroom and you sit on the toilet with a gameboy.

2) You know you're a hardcore gamer if you wear large diapers to make sure your bathroom needs are met, cause using the bathroom is taking away from your "game time."

3) You know you're a hardcore gamer if one or more rooms to your house is used as a storage room for your games, or you have a "game room." in general.

4) You know you're a hardcore gamer if you camp outside of stores in a tent to be first in line the next day for a game being released.

5) You know you're a hardcore gamer if you can play games together with your parents and call that "family time" or "a get together".

6) You know you're a hardcore gamer if you import games from other countries, (japan, europe, etc...) just to get the experience of playing them first, and also get the american release of the game.

I'll think of some more as they come and if i feel like posting them.
You know you are a hardcore gamer in general when you try to hunt after any type of thing related to gaming. Electronics, memoribilia, clothing, wallpapers, artwork, anything.
This also goes for certian games as well, but even more so.

As for me, I have alot of consoles from Atari2600 to X-box. Not to mention a s**t load of stuff related to Halo.

Amateur Prophet

You know you are a hardcore gamer when you can convert your previously non-gaming girlfriend into a gamer.
You know you're a hardcore gamer if you have systems that could fit inside of a plastic ziplock bag.

You know you're a gamer if you have more systems then you have fingers and toes.
FunWithGuns
You know you're a hardcore gamer if you have systems that could fit inside of a plastic ziplock bag.

That's just owning portable consoles. ********]
Zhu-sama
FunWithGuns

Actually, sorry to say buddy, but i was thinking about the little pocket playstation add on they had back in the day. Wasn't even talking about portables at all. But thanks for playing though.
FunWithGuns
Zhu-sama
FunWithGuns

Actually, sorry to say buddy, but i was thinking about the little pocket playstation add on they had back in the day. Wasn't even talking about portables at all. But thanks for playing though.

I thought that that project was abandoned, so I stopped paying attention to it. Tho I don't know if you could fit it all in a ziplock bag, unless the bag is of decent size.
Piro21
you make a caffine concoction(sp?) and stay up playing games for 2 days.

Ha! Reminds me of my good good concoction, the Atomic Lana

mix: Bawls, Amp, Mt. Dew, 180, Sobe Adrenaline (holy crap I can't even remember them all, but there were 12 different kinds in the end) REd Bull, Blue Ox

It tasted like Tangerines in the end, and some of my more lightweight friends started shaking after drinking it. (I myslf have caffeine running through my veins, although it fscks with my anemia)

And all the things I've done for gaming...hrm, so much. Like two years ago on an FFX run, sick with flu, vomit bucket next to me, fighting on in game. (first night I got my ps2 as well, sick as fsck.)

Staying up literally 3 days in a row playing Vigilante 8, until you finally fall asleep with controller in hand in a little pile on the floor.

Also, you know you're hardcore when you literally spend an entire day "stocking up" on items needed, including a *very* close bathroom area, caffeine, foods (instant cheesecake, woo!), chips, beef jerky, a runner (person to get more food for you for when/if you run out), blankets (for warmth), victory dance area (for when you beat that damned game!), drawing pads (for when taking turns/games and you feel like drawing)

And once, I literally played Banzo Two-ee (or whatever its called) till I literally passed out.

(edit)
You know you're hardcore when "quality time" with your boyfriend is sitting on his lap while you both play (insert title here) game for (insert inanely long ammount of time here) hours.
Zhu-sama
FunWithGuns
Zhu-sama
FunWithGuns

I thought that that project was abandoned, so I stopped paying attention to it. Tho I don't know if you could fit it all in a ziplock bag, unless the bag is of decent size.

Well they didn't really, 'cancel it' as just never brought it out in america officially. I almost imported one cause i thought it was cool, and i had a few games that made use of it at the time, but i forgot about it for a while, and when i wanted to go buy it again, the guy who stocked it didnt't have anymore. But yeah it could fit into pretty much anything. It was about the size of a playstation memory card pretty much, just a little bigger on the top ya know. 3nodding
Elire
Piro21
you make a caffine concoction(sp?) and stay up playing games for 2 days.

Ha! Reminds me of my good good concoction, the Atomic Lana

mix: Bawls, Amp, Mt. Dew, 180, Sobe Adrenaline (holy crap I can't even remember them all, but there were 12 different kinds in the end) REd Bull, Blue Ox

It tasted like Tangerines in the end, and some of my more lightweight friends started shaking after drinking it. (I myslf have caffeine running through my veins, although it fscks with my anemia)

And all the things I've done for gaming...hrm, so much. Like two years ago on an FFX run, sick with flu, vomit bucket next to me, fighting on in game. (first night I got my ps2 as well, sick as fsck.)

Staying up literally 3 days in a row playing Vigilante 8, until you finally fall asleep with controller in hand in a little pile on the floor.

Also, you know you're hardcore when you literally spend an entire day "stocking up" on items needed, including a *very* close bathroom area, caffeine, foods (instant cheesecake, woo!), chips, beef jerky, a runner (person to get more food for you for when/if you run out), blankets (for warmth), victory dance area (for when you beat that damned game!), drawing pads (for when taking turns/games and you feel like drawing)

And once, I literally played Banzo Two-ee (or whatever its called) till I literally passed out.

(edit)
You know you're hardcore when "quality time" with your boyfriend is sitting on his lap while you both play (insert title here) game for (insert inanely long ammount of time here) hours.

Hehe thats almost when it's to the point of obsession. blaugh But nothing wrong with that.
crape1
~ bella green ~
you know your a hard core gamer when....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's... different...

w007!
YOu know when you're a hardcore gamer when you actually think Life is just a game. (And make theories on EVERYTHING)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff