Welcome to Gaia! ::

... When you have diarrhea and you move your computer desk / console + tv in the bathroom.
I still have the urge to strangle...
Kinky Kitten
... When you have diarrhea and you move your computer desk / console + tv in the bathroom.

That's why god... I mean nintendo, created gameboy.
Kinky Kitten
lol good one! I hope that hasn't happened to you? sweatdrop
Piro21
Kinky Kitten

The diarrhea part happened and I was only considering the other part for a second. xd
Kinky Kitten
Piro21
Kinky Kitten

The diarrhea part happened and I was only considering the other part for a second. xd
lol would suck if you dropped the controller in the toilet xp
...when upon beating Sonic Adventure 2 for the first time you give the ending a standing ovation even though it's midnight and your parents are asleep and you've got the Dreamcast hooked up in the kitchen. I did this once.
Ragnarok Ninja X
You're one of the worst gamers if : You think Nintendo is crap or if you're a PS/PS2 fanboy.
You're one of the best gamers if : .. Iunno.

You're one of the worst gamers if you try to play Gamecube games in a PS2
Why did you rip-off my idea Piro21?!
Cirosan
Cause i didnt see it on the first page of threads so i thought no one did it.
Piro21
Cirosan
Cause i didnt see it on the first page of threads so i thought no one did it.

It's back up now.
ok whatever stare
you know you're a hardcore gamer when you wont stfu about the game until ppl beat you over the head w/ a nearby keyboard and you get knocked out. Then you dream your game............Jeeeezus KraiST!
Piro21
ok whatever stare

Just because it wasn't on the front page doesn't give you the right to rip-off of it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff