Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

Deviant Anomaly
I use both Xbox One and PS4.

I think Ps4 has a great layout and the graphics are incredible.

Xbox One a lot more of my friends have, so that's why I got it basically xD

honestly I don't get it why people do this..... I gotten PS2 because my friends had it and xbox 360 too XD I rarely enjoy 360 but PS2 is still fun. But yeah PS4 first for me (now that i did my homework on it)
Raven Xavier Kitari
Deviant Anomaly
I use both Xbox One and PS4.

I think Ps4 has a great layout and the graphics are incredible.

Xbox One a lot more of my friends have, so that's why I got it basically xD

honestly I don't get it why people do this..... I gotten PS2 because my friends had it and xbox 360 too XD I rarely enjoy 360 but PS2 is still fun. But yeah PS4 first for me (now that i did my homework on it)

Oooh. I love fooood. Ah! 'Scuze me. I'm all drooly again!!

Fashionable Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I will always be a Xbox/Microsoft Person. 3nodding

Shirtless Raider

Timid Lettuce
I will always be a Xbox/Microsoft Person. 3nodding

I got a xbox 360 but i prefer my sony console :3 much cheaper to keep online
I got my Wii U and now the choice of main console: Xbox 360 or PS3? I am not going to buy a new system. I'm reading this thread for info, so keep it coming!! lol
I have a Wii U and I absolutely love it.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bourbon19
I got my Wii U and now the choice of main console: Xbox 360 or PS3? I am not going to buy a new system. I'm reading this thread for info, so keep it coming!! lol

I would recommend a PS3 for one particular series:
Ar Tonelico.
The Tales of [insert title word here] is also a good chain of games.

GildedFoxx's Princess

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
heart The Wii U is rather fun to play, even if it isn't as powerful as the PS4 or Xbox One. Not only does it have access to a large number of in house exclusives, such as Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros etc, but it also has access to the entire library of Wii games. Wii games that you can, in fact, use the Wii U gamepad to play, with a bit of effort.

Then, the PS4 has it's advantages, too. It's a graphics powerhouse, so games like Assassin's Creed Unity, Infamous: Second Son and Killzone: Shadow Fall all like amazing and, in my opinion,, slightly better than those output by the Xbox One. Again, console exclusives also made a large impact in my decision to buy one. Infamous, Killzone, Uncharted, Persona 5, Disgaea, Bloodborne are all exclusives, and then there are games that fans of previous sony consoles will always associated with the brand. While Final Fantasy had it's beginning with Nintendo, my first experience with that series was playing the PS1 games, then the PS2, PS3 and the remakes and ports they have launched for PS Vita or PSP. I also consider games such as Kingdom Hearts, Tales of, Atelier, Ar Tonelico, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter and Sly Raccoon, among others, in this category. If their respective publishers choose to publish games, in future, on consoles other than PS4, then I will always buy them for PS4 where the option is available.

That said, the Xbox One is quite marvelous, too. I have both a PS4 and an Xbox One, so I have been able to do side by side comparisons about the graphics. As I said earlier, the PS4 has the edge in my opinion. However, the Xbox One has much better social aspects than the PS4 and is to me much better as serving as a media center as well as a gaming device. It also has it's own slew of exclusives, such as Halo, Gears of War, Fable and Forza.

You also have to take into consideration the competing online services, Xbox Live and PSN/PS+

Both services are comparably priced, both have been hacked or otherwise attacked...but PS+ offers the free library of games, which are yours to keep for the length of your membership. As long as you don't let it expire, you have, in theory, a lifetime copy of the games you choose to download.

As I said though...these are my opinions. They are not intended as either right or wrong, but are just my thoughts in general.
heart

XXXX

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Playstation 4! To many exclusives to stay otherwise xD.

Shirtless Raider

The Adorable Cheshire
heart The Wii U is rather fun to play, even if it isn't as powerful as the PS4 or Xbox One. Not only does it have access to a large number of in house exclusives, such as Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros etc, but it also has access to the entire library of Wii games. Wii games that you can, in fact, use the Wii U gamepad to play, with a bit of effort.

Then, the PS4 has it's advantages, too. It's a graphics powerhouse, so games like Assassin's Creed Unity, Infamous: Second Son and Killzone: Shadow Fall all like amazing and, in my opinion,, slightly better than those output by the Xbox One. Again, console exclusives also made a large impact in my decision to buy one. Infamous, Killzone, Uncharted, Persona 5, Disgaea, Bloodborne are all exclusives, and then there are games that fans of previous sony consoles will always associated with the brand. While Final Fantasy had it's beginning with Nintendo, my first experience with that series was playing the PS1 games, then the PS2, PS3 and the remakes and ports they have launched for PS Vita or PSP. I also consider games such as Kingdom Hearts, Tales of, Atelier, Ar Tonelico, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter and Sly Raccoon, among others, in this category. If their respective publishers choose to publish games, in future, on consoles other than PS4, then I will always buy them for PS4 where the option is available.

That said, the Xbox One is quite marvelous, too. I have both a PS4 and an Xbox One, so I have been able to do side by side comparisons about the graphics. As I said earlier, the PS4 has the edge in my opinion. However, the Xbox One has much better social aspects than the PS4 and is to me much better as serving as a media center as well as a gaming device. It also has it's own slew of exclusives, such as Halo, Gears of War, Fable and Forza.

You also have to take into consideration the competing online services, Xbox Live and PSN/PS+

Both services are comparably priced, both have been hacked or otherwise attacked...but PS+ offers the free library of games, which are yours to keep for the length of your membership. As long as you don't let it expire, you have, in theory, a lifetime copy of the games you choose to download.

As I said though...these are my opinions. They are not intended as either right or wrong, but are just my thoughts in general.
heart

XXXX

then again for xbox live you're still paying $25 for 3 months and $60 for a year, so playstation plus is actually the better choice (ofr pay services like PS4 PSN)
Well for me the best is Ps4 <3 since I tried it but since xbox 1 is still good idk about wii thingy

Widow

Space Ranger

Wii u! i love the excluvies
I have the consoles in categories, 1 wii u 2 PS4 3 Xbox one, why, because the wii u has a higher potential of delivering fun in theyre games example Smash bros, The PS4 comes second because it has decent graphics, i like theyre new design in the home and they have some good games, xbox one comes last but its still as good as the PS4 it all depends on the player

Friendly Bookworm

Currently in the midst of researching my first major new console. This one will be the PS4!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff