Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chichok
Zen Rider
And now Nintendo's new system the Revolution, being the vivid Nintendo fan that I am, I'm eagerly awaiting this console. The design is drop dead beautiful to me, and with the new DS design coming out soon, they can shine together

About that sweatdrop

The first time, I looked a the Revolution, the first pic I saw was just it's front view where you see the blue light. Now I didn't know WHAT the Revolution was. So I was like "...what the f**k is that? O_o"

It was someone on Gaia with the sig saying "Are you inquiring a challenge?" and showing the front of the Revolution. And that thing just looked...kinda dumb...and since he failed to label it obviously I didn't knwo what it was. And obviously this was the time when the Revolution was BARELY mentioned.

But then I looked at the system as a whole and on it's tilted axis box. It's not the system...it's the tilt! xd To me that's what's making it look good xd And good looking it is 3nodding

Lol. Yeah I have to admit that when I first saw it and all I could see was the front of it, it looked strange, I was like this, "Ehhh....ahhh oh well i'm still gonna get, I don't care how it looks." Then this was me when I turned the page, " eek crying mrgreen " (in words: eek = OMG!/ crying It's so beautiful!/ mrgreen Oooh YEAH!)
I will get the Revolution when it comes out, mainly since that's the one I'm intrested in.
Ulrick Darcken
NiGHTS_Chao329
http://megagames.com/news/html/console/ps3programmingabreezesaydevelopers.shtml

PS3 programming is easy as hell, developers say
(sadly I cant argue tonight because I need sleep)
dev got fired for saying it was no.. allso PC devs say the Cell is a pane in the a**
also that is the only like i have seen saying other wise
Chichok
Ulrick Darcken
so far the shell is a romer.

althow it dose make seens and i do see thim makeing it the problm is that people will have to bye it. witch meens that if not enuff people bye it than devs wont be intorested in useing

say only 10% of people bye the shell. what devs wold use it

Ah, but what if the the shell were true and the shell already came with the system on purchase? 3nodding

I think Nintendo has enough foresight to realize that gamers and developers need the shell, so I have my money on them packaging it with the Revolution. Even if they don't the public will (albeit dissatisfiedly) buy the shell.

Oh, come on. You know they are. The real question is, how many?
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

Even with the shell. Games that really press the PS3 and the 360's graphical power would either have to be severly dumbed down graphically or might not even be possible. Dead Rising, which is supposed to allow a massive number of zombies to be on screen at once without lag (a thousand, was what was said) wouldn't be possible unless the gameplay was dumbed down on a less powerful system, as the Rev is supposed and promised to be.

It's not just the type of controller that is differentiating the consoles this generation.
third party games might have to end up being ported up from the revo then. meaning that the ps3 and 360 port would look bad
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

Even with the shell. Games that really press the PS3 and the 360's graphical power would either have to be severly dumbed down graphically or might not even be possible. Dead Rising, which is supposed to allow a massive number of zombies to be on screen at once without lag (a thousand, was what was said) wouldn't be possible unless the gameplay was dumbed down on a less powerful system, as the Rev is supposed and promised to be.

It's not just the type of controller that is differentiating the consoles this generation.

A thousand! That's insane! I'm not saying this because of the consoles, I'm saying this because if you have to fight a thousand zombies thats ridiculous!
Zen Rider
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

A thousand! That's insane! I'm not saying this because of the consoles, I'm saying this because if you have to fight a thousand zombies thats ridiculous!
Bring them on 3nodding
dragonfyir
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

third party games might have to end up being ported up from the revo then. meaning that the ps3 and 360 port would look bad

That also goes to say. Games that are multiported most likely have the same graphics as the lowest gaming system it's played on, like in the current gen, the PS2.

So a lot of the multiport games on Xbox and Gamecube have PS2 graphics since the game has to be dummed down to it to be able to support on all three systems and not have a difference as far as gameplay goes (minus extras).

Sooooo that said, it could be that many developers will make games for the Revolution and send those games to the PS3 and 360. As we've seen in the past, the lowest powerful system has always been winning in the console race.

Look at Sega Genesis, less powerful than the SNES. Look at Playstation, less powerful than the N64. Look at PS2, less powerful than all the current gens. It's a vicious cycle.
Zen Rider
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

actuly your in a mall. but you can use EVERY THING in the mall to kill the zombie's such as lawn mowers and poted plants and chan saws
Diet Bunny--man
Zen Rider
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

Bring them on 3nodding

(cocks shotgun)
Lock and load cool
Chichok
dragonfyir
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

That also goes to say. Games that are multiported most likely have the same graphics as the lowest gaming system it's played on, like in the current gen, the PS2.

So a lot of the multiport games on Xbox and Gamecube have PS2 graphics since the game has to be dummed down to it to be able to support on all three systems and not have a difference as far as gameplay goes (minus extras).

Sooooo that said, it could be that many developers will make games for the Revolution and send those games to the PS3 and 360. As we've seen in the past, the lowest powerful system has always been winning in the console race.

Look at Sega Genesis, less powerful than the SNES. Look at Playstation, less powerful than the N64. Look at PS2, less powerful than all the current gens. It's a vicious cycle.

Never thoguht about that.
Ulrick Darcken
Zen Rider
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

actuly your in a mall. but you can use EVERY THING in the mall to kill the zombie's such as lawn mowers and poted plants and chan saws
oh and zombie parts
Chichok
dragonfyir
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

isnt the genesi a 32-bit system neutral i know that thesnes was a 16-bit system, and i think the snes out sold the sega. but i might be wrong
Ulrick Darcken
Zen Rider
Bag of Monster
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

yeah I know, you can even use other zombies as weapons.
dragonfyir
isnt the genesi a 32-bit system neutral i know that thesnes was a 16-bit system, and i think the snes out sold the sega. but i might be wrong

Other way around
Remember, the Sega had the addition, the 32X. Of course that's 32 bits 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas