Welcome to Gaia! ::

dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
Joshuen
I'm looking forward to the Revolution the most of the three. It's bound to be the cheapest, it's Nintendo, and I'm also kinda getting bored always playing the games with essentially the same controller. It's also bound to have the most support eventually due to it being the cheapest to develop for amongst the next-gen consoles, reportedly. I'm also getting the feeling that new games will be released for the built-in multiconsular emulators as a cheap way to make more money and to bring gamers back to the gaming basics.

Don't take my word for it. We'll see when it rolls around.
OH god!!! gonk

why did bunny and such have to get band i need back up!!! ((thay dont back Xbox but thay do use logic and in the end thats realy what we need))
at least he stated his point.
but i do disagree with him.
the new controller will make third party ports hard for the revo. because it not just a port it a holw new game.

Not with the shell.
Ulrick Darcken
Bag of Monster
Wonderous! Simply marvelous!

A thread with links to all the current information in the first post, so people will be more likely to look up stuff before saying it!

Truly wonderous!
you realy think that will happen
you beat me to it sweatdrop
Ulrick Darcken
Bag of Monster

A thread with links to all the current information in the first post, so people will be more likely to look up stuff before saying it!

Truly wonderous!

It's got a better chance to. More people seem to read the first post than seem to read actualy information. This will encourage that. Though there still will be a complete ignorance of actual information, this will at least cause people to stop and think "Hmm, maybe I should look that up?" before posting something they heard from their friend down the street or at Gamestop.
CeludenWank
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
Joshuen
I'm looking forward to the Revolution the most of the three. It's bound to be the cheapest, it's Nintendo, and I'm also kinda getting bored always playing the games with essentially the same controller. It's also bound to have the most support eventually due to it being the cheapest to develop for amongst the next-gen consoles, reportedly. I'm also getting the feeling that new games will be released for the built-in multiconsular emulators as a cheap way to make more money and to bring gamers back to the gaming basics.

OH god!!! gonk

why did bunny and such have to get band i need back up!!! ((thay dont back Xbox but thay do use logic and in the end thats realy what we need))
the new controller will make third party ports hard for the revo. because it not just a port it a holw new game.

Not with the shell.
well unless the revo console comes with a shell the developers have to take in to consideration that not everybody has one
dragonfyir
Saul~Is~Gawd
Chichok
Saul~Is~Gawd
I think we are missing the most important part of this whole console war thing, it is competition that drives everything forward. If fans were to get their wishes come true (If you want GC to crash, ps2 to burn, and Xbox to dissapear) not having competition takes away the incentive to come out with something new and original. As you can see the Revolution will push ps3 and the 360 to be innovative instead of pumping out so many sequels, and how the 360 is keeping the ps3 from being to expensive. I know its fun to like the stuff you like, but be open minded what others also like and wish for economic growth and expansion.

(sniffles) That's...so...beautiful crying

mrgreen ;; Its true, we as humans tend to fight over the silliest things. If you like something GO AHEAD LOVE IT OK? But you dont have to get everyone into it, because once you a games become popular its overrated.
it human nature i guess 3nodding

Sometimes I wander if i'm human. rofl
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
Bag of Monster

Truly wonderous!
you beat me to it sweatdrop

Yeah, but he is right though.
Zen Rider
And now Nintendo's new system the Revolution, being the vivid Nintendo fan that I am, I'm eagerly awaiting this console. The design is drop dead beautiful to me, and with the new DS design coming out soon, they can shine together

About that sweatdrop

The first time, I looked a the Revolution, the first pic I saw was just it's front view where you see the blue light. Now I didn't know WHAT the Revolution was. So I was like "...what the f**k is that? O_o"

It was someone on Gaia with the sig saying "Are you inquiring a challenge?" and showing the front of the Revolution. And that thing just looked...kinda dumb...and since he failed to label it obviously I didn't knwo what it was. And obviously this was the time when the Revolution was BARELY mentioned.

But then I looked at the system as a whole and on it's tilted axis box. It's not the system...it's the tilt! xd To me that's what's making it look good xd And good looking it is 3nodding
dragonfyir
CeludenWank
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
Joshuen

OH god!!! gonk

Not with the shell.
well unless the revo console comes with a shell the developers have to take in to consideration that not everybody has one

yeah it does, i remember reading some of the components of what will be with the Revolution when it's released, the shell was included.
Woah! A thread made for the next generation...

Awesome. 3nodding
CeludenWank
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
Joshuen

OH god!!! gonk

Not with the shell.
so far the shell is a romer.

althow it dose make seens and i do see thim makeing it the problm is that people will have to bye it. witch meens that if not enuff people bye it than devs wont be intorested in useing

say only 10% of people bye the shell. what devs wold use it
Ulrick Darcken
so far the shell is a romer.

althow it dose make seens and i do see thim makeing it the problm is that people will have to bye it. witch meens that if not enuff people bye it than devs wont be intorested in useing

say only 10% of people bye the shell. what devs wold use it

Ah, but what if the the shell were true and the shell already came with the system on purchase? 3nodding
http://megagames.com/news/html/console/ps3programmingabreezesaydevelopers.shtml

PS3 programming is easy as hell, developers say
(sadly I cant argue tonight because I need sleep)
CeludenWank
Not with the shell.

Even with the shell. Games that really press the PS3 and the 360's graphical power would either have to be severly dumbed down graphically or might not even be possible. Dead Rising, which is supposed to allow a massive number of zombies to be on screen at once without lag (a thousand, was what was said) wouldn't be possible unless the gameplay was dumbed down on a less powerful system, as the Rev is supposed and promised to be.

It's not just the type of controller that is differentiating the consoles this generation.
Zen Rider
dragonfyir
CeludenWank
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
Joshuen

OH god!!! gonk

Not with the shell.

yeah it does, i remember reading some of the components of what will be with the Revolution when it's released, the shell was included.
well then never mine sweatdrop but will extra controller come with a shell also
NiGHTS_Chao329
http://megagames.com/news/html/console/ps3programmingabreezesaydevelopers.shtml

PS3 programming is easy as hell, developers say
(sadly I cant argue tonight because I need sleep)
dev got fired for saying it was no.. allso PC devs say the Cell is a pane in the a**

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff