Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Deamus

Dapper Genius

Ill be sure to think on that. But you heard where i stand on the next gen consoles.

C YA BUTTNUGGETS
Tatsuman
Ill be sure to think on that. But you heard where i stand on the next gen consoles.

C YA BUTTNUGGETS

That just hurt my feelings... I am not a buttnugget...
PoppinD
Veras Gunn
I'm extatic about all of the potentially great games that are supposed to be coming out on the PS3, but the fact that the PS3 may cost more 400 dollars is quite scary(as is the controller >_> wink . The Revolution looks like it has great potential, but there aren't even any screenshots of what the games may look like. The Xbox 360 has some great peripherals, the console looks great, and the controller is comfortable, but it lacks a lot of heavy hitters right now.

There's no way I'll pay over $200 for a game console. gonk
im with PS3 all the way rofl exclaim
ChibiFoxGoddess
PoppinD
Veras Gunn
I'm extatic about all of the potentially great games that are supposed to be coming out on the PS3, but the fact that the PS3 may cost more 400 dollars is quite scary(as is the controller >_> wink . The Revolution looks like it has great potential, but there aren't even any screenshots of what the games may look like. The Xbox 360 has some great peripherals, the console looks great, and the controller is comfortable, but it lacks a lot of heavy hitters right now.

so in other words that peros dose not plan on geting a console for about anuther 2 years.....
Ulrick Darcken
ChibiFoxGoddess
PoppinD
Veras Gunn

so in other words that peros dose not plan on geting a console for about anuther 2 years.....
oh right and Why are you going with the PS3
ChibiFoxGoddess
PoppinD
Veras Gunn

how does that have anything to do with $200 for a game system?
I've always wanted to play games the way the Rev' offers. I want to have a sword fight with a Samurai. I want to have a show down with the corrupt sheriff of a cowboy game. I want to actually play while playing a video game! Vive la Revolution!
StrikeFreedom222
ChibiFoxGoddess
PoppinD
Veras Gunn

Because video game console won't get any cheaper..
And Nintendo will eventually go over the 150/200 dollar mark for a home console one day.
N t e r
StrikeFreedom222
ChibiFoxGoddess
PoppinD
Veras Gunn

And Nintendo will eventually go over the 150/200 dollar mark for a console one day.

eventually...thatll be the revo2 or something once microsoft and sony come out with something better again...
Kswiss-Maz
N t e r
StrikeFreedom222
ChibiFoxGoddess
PoppinD
Veras Gunn

And Nintendo will eventually go over the 150/200 dollar mark for a console one day.

eventually...thatll be the revo2 or something once microsoft and sony come out with something better again...

I don't know. Nintendo will always be kind towards the "common gamer"... There's always someone who can't buy a $500 gaming system, but they still want to be part of their hobby... but they don't have money...
Zi_Clash
Kswiss-Maz
N t e r
StrikeFreedom222
ChibiFoxGoddess

I don't know. Nintendo will always be kind towards the "common gamer"... There's always someone who can't buy a $500 gaming system, but they still want to be part of their hobby... but they don't have money...
True, Nintendo wants their profit but they still care about their types of gamers..
Zi_Clash
I've always wanted to play games the way the Rev' offers. I want to have a sword fight with a Samurai. I want to have a show down with the corrupt sheriff of a cowboy game. I want to actually play while playing a video game! Vive la Revolution!

wut he said.
i rly like the 360. i dont like the design of the ps3 and i hate the controler for the revolution sweatdrop
they shouldn't hav changed the controller of the ps3 because if some1 throws it out the window: itl come bak to them and they wont hav 2 worry about leaving their chair or wutevr to get it bak.
I am very interested to see how the revalution's controller in inegrated(sp?) with gameplay. It is bringing the gamer much closer to the experience than any other console.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff