Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ookami-Giri
the gaming part of sony and the film area are two completely different department why dont you do some research
It's all Sony though, they would not go bankrupt over sensibly pricing the PS3.
Ookami-Giri
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri
the gaming part of sony and the film area are two completely different department why dont you do some research
Why don't you do some research..
At this point in time you obviously don't know how powerful and weathly Sony is on a global scale..
if the game division stops making money for too long they will drop it
........ you dont know any thing about markiting so just shut your mouth and go away.
do you realy think that sony will price the PS3 at anything more than $400 i just dumb.

sony's not stuped and if you think you know more than there High payd markoting teams than i feel sorry for you
you idiot sony themselves said it was going to cost that much
WRONG!

There has been NO OFFICIAL WORD on the price of the PS3.
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri
At this point in time you obviously don't know how powerful and weathly Sony is on a global scale..
........ you dont know any thing about markiting so just shut your mouth and go away.
do you realy think that sony will price the PS3 at anything more than $400 i just dumb.

sony's not stuped and if you think you know more than there High payd markoting teams than i feel sorry for you

Sony is going to have to price it up there if they want to make a profit.
Junior~Mints
N t e r
Ulrick Darcken
Junior~Mints
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri

You didnt tell me what that bald guy for the 360 does and his power!
he is the head dude when it come's to the 360 ((i ferget what his title is exactly)) but he is basicly one step under Bill Gate's in the 360 department.

he is the big boss of every thing 360. ((exsept MS it self of core's. but i think you know what i meen))
What about Peter Moore, or w/e his name is..

Moore is the VP of Marteking and Sales
Hmm..MS's version of Reggie..
Very similar..
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

And the only "up there" is $400.
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

But Sony is not looking to make a profit... They are shooting to deliver an excellent console.

They are prepairing to lose a billion dollars at launch...

While that sounds like alot, Sony was 65 billion dollars in debt at the beginning of 2005, the bought MGM studios, and made some wise buisness moves like making Sir Howard Stinger the CEO of the company and now they have almost made up that debt...
Shaun The Bunny
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

But Sony is not looking to make a profit... They are shooting to deliver an excellent console.

While that sounds like alot, Sony was 65 billion dollars in debt at the beginning of 2005, the bought MGM studios, and made some wise buisness moves like making Sir Howard Stinger the CEO of the company and now they have almost made up that debt...
Oh wow, that sounded so wrong..
"Sony is not looking to make a profit.."?
Are you serious?
N t e r
Shaun The Bunny
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri

Are you serious?

LMAO that was funny
N t e r
Shaun The Bunny
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri

Are you serious?
If they were, they wouldn't be putting a Blu-ray player in their console, nor prepairing for a one billion dollar loss...

In a relationship with Deamus

Dapper Genius

Hello Buttnuggets!!!
Tatsuman's back. What'd I miss?
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

not with out a HDD shuved in the pack it could be about 400

((it cost about $900 to make a Premo 360 but thay only sell it for $400))

and from what thay say is going into the PS3 ((without the HDD)) i cost about the same.

thay dont plan on making cash on the console only the softwere ((game's and Perifuls{controlers, HDD, memcards,ETC))

so if you want sony to loss $$$$ than bye a PS3 and smash it
N t e r
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes higher then that. Manufacturing stuff like Cell and the Blu-Ray drives ain't cheap. Someone is going to have to fit the bill. Sony in this case.
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

not with out a HDD shuved in the pack it could be about 400

((it cost about $900 to make a Premo 360 but thay only sell it for $400))

and from what thay say is going into the PS3 ((without the HDD)) i cost about the same.

thay dont plan on making cash on the console only the softwere ((game's and Perifuls{controlers, HDD, memcards,ETC))

so if you want sony to loss $$$$ than bye a PS3 and smash it
But then you'd also be out of money...
Morden
N t e r
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes higher then that. Manufacturing stuff like Cell and the Blu-Ray drives ain't cheap. Someone is going to have to fit the bill. Sony in this case.
Sony is not stupid, they know that people won't pay that much for a console, so they won't risk it...

In a relationship with Deamus

Dapper Genius

From what I heard, the PS3 is supposed to be like $700.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff