Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaun The Bunny
It would be suicide for Sony to price it that high... Not even I would buy it.

nor wud i buy it
Ookami-Giri
the gaming part of sony and the film area are two completely different department why dont you do some research
Why don't you do some research..
At this point in time you obviously don't know how powerful and weathly Sony is on a global scale..
N t e r
Ookami-Giri
the gaming part of sony and the film area are two completely different department why dont you do some research
At this point in time you obviously don't know how powerful and weathly Sony is on a global scale..

*tackles Nter*

Now Now Nter, be a good boy. I still havent found out who is the Pres. of NoA yet. Went shoppin for DS games and clothes. rofl
N t e r
Ookami-Giri
if the game division stops making money for too long they will drop it
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri
........ you dont know any thing about markiting so just shut your mouth and go away.
do you realy think that sony will price the PS3 at anything more than $400 i just dumb.

sony's not stuped and if you think you know more than there High payd markoting teams than i feel sorry for you
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri
........ you dont know any thing about markiting so just shut your mouth and go away.
do you realy think that sony will price the PS3 at anything more than $400 i just dumb.

sony's not stuped and if you think you know more than there High payd markoting teams than i feel sorry for you

You didnt tell me what that bald guy for the 360 does and his power!
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

you idiot sony themselves said it was going to cost that much
Ookami-Giri
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

it will cost 400 but not more.

and sony has not yet anonsed a price
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

it will cost 400 but not more.

and sony has not yet anonsed a price
of course the havent announced a price thats why i had a through number.
I say PS3 all the way. Maybe its because im a sony fan.
Junior~Mints
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

he is the head dude when it come's to the 360 ((i ferget what his title is exactly)) but he is basicly one step under Bill Gate's in the 360 department.

he is the big boss of every thing 360. ((exsept MS it self of core's. but i think you know what i meen))
Ulrick Darcken
Junior~Mints
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

he is the head dude when it come's to the 360 ((i ferget what his title is exactly)) but he is basicly one step under Bill Gate's in the 360 department.

he is the big boss of every thing 360. ((exsept MS it self of core's. but i think you know what i meen))

I understand what you mean. He's practically a VP of the 360 itself. Under Billy Bob Gates
Ulrick Darcken
Junior~Mints
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri
N t e r
Ookami-Giri

What about Peter Moore, or w/e his name is..
Colossi
I say PS3 all the way. Maybe its because im a sony fan.
most likely. because like most people in the world you probly dont know any thing but stuped rumers.
N t e r
Ulrick Darcken
Junior~Mints
Ulrick Darcken
Ookami-Giri

What about Peter Moore, or w/e his name is..

Moore is the VP of Marteking and Sales

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces