Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wii U has really stepped up the game for Nintendo. I love it.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've only ever had a Wii and a PS3, of the three. I've played on an Xbox 360 though. It's just before my PS3 most of my friends I wanted to game with had PS3s so I figured why not join them.

Not to mention I prefer the PS3-only games over 360-only games. I mean, LittleBigPlanet? Journey? Flower? Those games are fan-fking-tastic. And if I didn't have a PS3 I never would have been able to experience them.

Don't get me wrong, I thnk 360s are good as well, but for what I play and who I play with, a PS3 is the one for me.

Invisible Winner

Even though I have all the consoles possible ;3 I will always choose the Xbox 360... It has the best games that I prefer and even though you pay to go online, I know that I've paid to game safely ;D Plus it is the only Console that I dont get booted off because of the internet (: and it has HALO (:

Garbage Gaian

User Image

Well I don't really like the xbox 360 because you have to pay and I don't like the halo franchise, so that's off the list.

So it's between the wii and ps3, I love the ps3 because of all the amazing games you can get I mean siren blood curse was just an excellent horror game to play all together!

But since nintendo bought out the wii u I've been playing it a lot more than my ps3 because of zombi u which I have become addicted to.

So it's an hard decision for me.

Tipsy Explorer

I'd have to say xbox, only because I've had mine for 5 years
and haven't really had any problem with it...I don't mind paying since it's worth it..

I understand PS3 is free for the most part, but I just can't switch teams.

Friendly Businesswoman

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I've never owned or played PS3, but I like XBOX 360. I liked Wii when it first came out because it was cool, but now I only play it when I am really really bored because there are not very many good games. = Wii sports is basically all I play on it anymore.

Shy Wolf

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i love pretty much any system
i have a 360, ps2,ps3,psp,3ds and i love them all biggrin
than i have like almost 300games soooo yeah

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
All consoles are beautiful, respect them all gamers!
pc master race

Dapper Gekko

Even though I'm a Nintendo fan I gotta say the 360 is the console of this gen. Its online and friend systems are great, the menus are easy enough to navigate, and it's got a decent range of good (if all quite similar) titles... Got high hopes for WiiU to help Nintendo make a comeback, most Wii games weren't quite up to snuff (relying too heavily on gimmicky technology that isn't far enough along yet to be practical for most games... though it worked in a few, like Metroid Prime 3). If games on the WiiU are designed anything like the games on the Gamecube were designed, I think I'll be happy. Nintendo doesn't need to try to be Xbox in order to be good (@ all the random-a** third party titles coming to WiiU like Batman and Mass Effect...)

Infinitude
The Wii is pretty old and doesn't have alot of good games. I'm not saying this, because I'm just a PS3 person, but the PS3 is more classic, has better games, and free internet. XBox 360 is alright I guess.
Don't forget terrible account information security.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Looking for love, who will be the one to make me happy?

If interested, click here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces