Welcome to Gaia! ::

X box 360 all day

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I like all 3 because they seem to rip off each other. The Kinect and PlayStation Move are rip offs on the Wii's original "exercising" games. The Wii thought that they could bring in violent games so they had the No More Heroes Series on that console. Just like Call of Duty on the DS

Beloved Noob

2,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I like all three, I just can't choose gonk
They all have their pros and cons but I love all 3
Yes..yes...Go with the three six zero.

Thieving Trafficker

Depends on what your playing really. I cant speak for playstation because I dont have one. But 360 is pretty good, and wii cant really be compared as its an entirely different marketing technique.

The only thing I will say I dislike about 360 is the controller design, its awfully large and as a girl its painful to play for a long time(I wear children's sizes in gloves still.) I do think they shrunk it a bit with the slim as I just got one so Im thankful for that.

I think wii had a lot of potential that developers didn't take advantage of, Skyward Sword was a lot of fun so I think the downside is the game developers faults and not the system.

Shirtless Raider

Catalina_Laraway
Depends on what your playing really. I cant speak for playstation because I dont have one. But 360 is pretty good, and wii cant really be compared as its an entirely different marketing technique.

The only thing I will say I dislike about 360 is the controller design, its awfully large and as a girl its painful to play for a long time(I wear children's sizes in gloves still.) I do think they shrunk it a bit with the slim as I just got one so Im thankful for that.

I think wii had a lot of potential that developers didn't take advantage of, Skyward Sword was a lot of fun so I think the downside is the game developers faults and not the system.

Companies like Power A do make smaller controllers for xbox 360. They may be wired but they fit all types of hands razz
personally i think the X-Box 360 is better xp

Hilarious Humorist

Well the Nintendo Wii to me is barely gaming, much to relaxed and dull. That and the system itself is rubbish, so many complains of ridiculous break downs and errors.
No I'll always be an XBox 360 girl, great selection in games and brilliant system, can't be beaten!

Shy Sex Symbol

Pea es tree biggrin

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd have to say for myself I am a PS3 girl. I always will be. I played 360 and I hate their library of games [save like four or five games that are ONLY for 360] and I also dislike their systems still being only DVD when PS3 has blu-ray technology which makes games run way WAY smoother imo.

Wii on the other hand... eeeeh I have to say I love their Mario games and their unique titles, but to me it is like a whole other system compared to the other two.

Also, Kinect sucks balls. I'm not going to sugar coat it, KINECT SUCKS BALLS. emotion_donotwant Unresponsive and too expensive is the only few words I can even describe that piece of s**t. At least PS3 had the balls to directly rip off Wii's motion control stick.
I prefer PS3 way much more than the 360 because of these 3 reasons:

1.PS3 has free online

2. Way harder than Xbox

3. And can do more on the console
i myself am a ps3 user. i hate xbox. i have played wii and wii u. zombi u on the wii u is great! 4/5 stars is my rating. love it! xd

P.S. PS3's don't break as often as xboxs do. my friend went through 4 xboxs and 3 xbox 360s before he finally switched over.... I HAD THE SAME PS3 THE WHOLE TIME! LMAOOO! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff