Welcome to Gaia! ::

XBOX 360 all the way. PS3 is annoying.
I like both PS3 and XBOX 360 cause I have an Xbox and my cousin has a ps3

IRL Conventioneer

It's 2013. It's nearly time to retire this thread and start a new round of console wars. The PS4 and the next Xbox are not released yet and only the PS4 has been officially announced but already the heat is turning up. Lots of rumors swirling around. Many confirmed true after the PS4 announcement by Sony like 8GB DDR5..
Some really scary ones in regards to the next Xbox such as required an always-on internet connection and blocking used games.
I have both an XBox and a PS3, because I prefer the Kinect over the Move for fitness games, my XBox is in my living room and my PS3 is in my bedroom.

My brother has both a Wii and Wii U, but he doesn't play them, he's usually on Skyrim or Borderlands on my XBox.
Steam all the way ninja
I for one like the Sony PS3 first then the Xbo 360 lastly the Wii
I love how the PS3 has the blueray function, but have always enjoyed the wii games more. especially zelda and the twilight princessss ZOMG. heart
S̵̞̠̩̤̰̲̗̗̜̙͚̩̯̘͕͚̪͉̒ͤ̓ͮ͌̽͒͘͢͜w͉̰̰͓͓̙̫̱͈̣̯͉̩͍̲͔̣̃͂͆͗̓ͬ̚͟͠Eͪ̍͐͋̉̌̔̄̽̽ͦͯͥ̃̋̈̈́ͤ͟͏̤̪̣̝͔͔dͮͮ̾̄ͬ̇̂͊̋̾̇̉̏̕͏̙̱͉̻̻̩͕̤̠̳̤̱̫̻̟͇̩̱̀͞Íͭͮ̇ͥ̓͒ͪͥͧ͛҉̀͟҉̗̮͖̪̖̺̞͙s̆̂̓͂҉̵̷̵͈̰͉̖̱͕̙͞H̸͉͙̭̜̠̘̲͍͈̼͇̗̝͈̫̀̄͛͒̐̀̏̇͑͝͠
̡̻͙̫̥̿̃ͤ̉̌͌̃̇́ḿ̛͛̈́ͦ̀̌̎͑ͪͨͬ͂͗ͧ̓̃͛͏̡̢͓͉̯̩͙̳͕̺̮̩͡E̴͍̘̣̼͙̜̠̬͎̪͚̖̻̞͎̜̫̅̏̉ͬ͘ͅa̍͗͐ͩͮͭ̃̿ͫ͑ͧ͆ͮ͑̀̇̀͗̑͏͖̙͎̳̺̺͕̞̺̲̝̻̮̭͕͕̩̯͔T̵͖̣̗̝̤͔͍̲͖̫̮̯͕̰͔ͮ̎̅́̈́͑̄͟b̴̪̩̼̺̣̞̫̬̗̦̻̬̲̞̉̉͂ͤ͂ͦ̊̊͡͞ͅͅA̵̷̠̺̞͇̫̪̬̣̞̙͇̙ͣ̈́̔͊̃͒̈́͌̈̽͗ͮ͆ͩ̇͘͡l̨̜̱̤͓̯̖̮̘͚̫͓͔̜̘͔͈̬ͪ̿͌̒̽ͮͣ͌̂͌̂́̀͜ͅL̸̻̣̖̗̠̔̏̈́ͪ͒ͥ͗ͫͬ̍̀̚̕s̻̙̯̥̃̍͊̏ͣ̾͐̊̎ͭ̿̄ͭ̂ͩ͞͝
̨͓̱̝͇͖̲͇̭̭̱̪̬̱̥͓̥̹͓̣̿̉̎̉̓̅̈́͊̔̑ͭ͌͜͡͞Ą̶̢͙͍͚͖͎ͮ͛͑̄͂͞ṟ̶̛͍̖̳̜̜̟͇̻̣̬̻̦̪̺͚̼̗̈͋ͯͦ́̆̎̂͗ͯͩͪ̐ͤ̕͠͝Ë̸̡̖̰̼͎̪̤̲̰̪̟͓̻͙͍̱̦̹̩̳́̊̓͆ͧ̒ͤ̏ͧ͡
̶̴͓͇̥ͯ̒̃͆ͪ̍͆̆ͦ̂͆̓ͤ͑̾̽ͥ̾͢ͅD̛͙͙͇̩̊ͮͮ̒̂̄̔͛̔ͭͧ͆̓͛̀̕͜e̴̝͚̮̳͋̽ͥͮ̔̔̓͛͊̋͗̐̈̿̎̉͟͠͡Ļ̵͎̝͉̜̞͚̳̗̘̯͙͉̯̪͛ͪ͌̓ͧ̑̔̃ͣ̌̊͠͞͝i͛ͨ̓̋҉͏̻̭̺͔͕C͔̙͇̦̗̥̬̪͈̜̉͗̆͑ͦͯ̊ͪ̿̊̊̿͞͡i̴̶͚͇͇̲ͮ̓̿̏ͭ̾̄̏̊̈́ͯ̑ͨ̿̃͆͑̀̄͡O̷̪̻͙̹̩̲̺͎̙̲̘̜͓͎͔ͤͦ͗ͣ͒ͬͥ̿̔͆̽̀͝ư̴̟̻͙̳͖͓ͪͧ͒̃̉̆̐͞Ş̧̟̝̹̭̽͐̀̃̄ͭ̓̓͑͛̽͋.̸̢̭̭̻͙̤̋̉ͩͫ̐̿̚͢͠
Xbox 360!!!! Bet system besides the 3ds xd
I personally have owned all three smile but out of all of them i found the ps3 to be more enjoyable to me that is. im not saying however the xbox 360 sucks im not saying that at all, i just like the ps3 more and i only have a wii because of MH3 i know its on some other system but i got it for free for my wii so im not complaining biggrin so to me their all great and shouldnt be put up against eachother all the time : blaugh
Forever Playstation and NINTENDO both only I play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff