Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

Pikameu
For me,

Xbox 360 & Wii > PS3

I love Xbox 360, and I love the Wii, but I'm not a big fan of PS3. I can't stand the insanely long load times, the awkward menus take me forever to navigate, and only a handful of games released exclusively for PS3 interest me.
However, there are some games on PS3 I really like. Such as Heavy Rain, Rune Factory: ToD and some of their download games are just amazing! My family owns all 3 consoles and I find myself rarely playing the PS3, but I still think it's a fun system with great games, it's just not my favorite.

I'm basically neutral myself but some games get me hooked :B it could be wii, PS3 or 360 that temperarly gets me hooked

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I miss my Xbox. My crazy exgirlfriend pawned it. sweatdrop
Don't know what I would do without game consoles lol

Dangerous Capitalist

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This debate has really cooled off huh? So who was the winner? Do we have a concensus as to which console it best?

Hygienic Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pfft, it's obviously PS3. Free internet access, and blu-ray player. Also, if we bring in PS3 exclusive games, then the PS3 wins hands down as well.

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
OrangeClues
Pfft, it's obviously PS3. Free internet access, and blu-ray player. Also, if we bring in PS3 exclusive games, then the PS3 wins hands down as well.

The exclusives are the only reason to get a PS3. Otherwise I'd just stick with a 360. neutral

I can understand if you don't want to pay £5 a month, though. rolleyes

Hygienic Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
For Tomorrow
OrangeClues

The exclusives are the only reason to get a PS3. Otherwise I'd just stick with a 360. neutral

I can understand if you don't want to pay £5 a month, though. rolleyes

A little goes a long way, mate razz I squeeze my bank account for what it's worth every month. I do have all three systems though. The only feature that I really like on the Xbox that the PS3 falls flat on is the music. It really bums me out that you can't play music AND play a game at the same time.
In my opinion the Xbox 360 is definitely slightly ahead of the PS3 due to the simple fact that the control is more comforting to the touch.
I would choose Wii. Probably because I can't use XBOX360 or Playstation controllers ( sweatdrop ). I love dance games (I have Just Dance 3 & 4) on Wii.

Fashionable Member

Profitable Capitalist

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I own a Wii but right now all the games I want to play are on the other consoles (GTA, Assassin's Creed III). crying

Savage Foe

I prefer the Xbox 360 just because the option to install your games for smoother/faster load times.
Also for more tougher mulitplayer on shooters. (Xbox 360 = more try hards)
As for net wise costly. At least no down times.

Of course I'm excluding Wii since it directed for more family and friends games. Sit on one couch and enjoy type systems.
they are all great systems

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces